Good Morning

M

mist

Morning @mist. What mischief have you been up too? I'm going to be preoccupied on 18th. So can you helpme with the virtual christmas party thread?

I've been hiding in my mishevious monkey tree because I had a cold and didn't want to spread it to the fine folks here..lol

Hmm, the Xmas party, are you sure you want my help?

G6RAWilsHZitG.gif

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've been hiding in my mishevious monkey tree because I had a cold and didn't want to spread it to the fine folks here..lol

Hmm, the Xmas party, are you sure you want my help?

G6RAWilsHZitG.gif
Oh yes!
No rudities but your fun will be appreciated hun xxx

Reactions: Liam1955

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, despite lots of walking and a very nice meal yesterday I had a restless night last night. Woke up at 5 bursting for the toilet and couldn't go back to sleep afterwards! I gave up at 7 and came downstairs to make a cuppa, much to my moggy's relief because she got an early breakfast :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Morning all, hope it's a good day for everyone

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning everyone. 9yr old is doubly pleased its friday. Christmas jumper day and its the end of his week.
Maybe a lie in in the morning? 3yr old permitting. lol I'll give him a late night tonight, it may work.
Any plans today?

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
Morning peeps,,,,,,been missing for a while bad chest infection which is a pain in the B&% when you only fire on one lung and got a bit of that Yeuk C word, the pills fron my Doc seem to be working (he's ACE) he wanted me in hospital but refused no one to look after my dog, BS have been going everywhere, just one of the joys of life? Hope everyone else is OK!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hello again @peterjones6000 good to hear from you again. If that's a photo of your gorgeous dog as your avatar pic I wouldn't want to leave him either :)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all , Ron is waiting for a call back from GP, patches don't seem to be working. He's been constantly on the loo and bg levels running into double figures . Also food not being digested properly. Apart from that I hope everyone has a good day and hugs to the poorly peeps . Xxx

M

mist

Morning all , Ron is waiting for a call back from GP, patches don't seem to be working. He's been constantly on the loo and bg levels running into double figures . Also food not being digested properly. Apart from that I hope everyone has a good day and hugs to the poorly peeps . Xxx

Nicotine patches? o_O

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's dull and cloudy at the minute. I'm busy today, got to pop into town this morning then this afternoon I'm volunteering at the theatre. It's the first time I've seen this production of A Christmas Carol, I'm looking forward to it

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning all, enjoyed our walk today despite the leaves being mushy underfoot, it was very satisfying turning the car into the Country Park while the cars in front and behind us hurtled toward the slip road to the motorway and Christmas shopping in the city. Hope it's a good day for you whatever you are doing :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Lie-in after restless night with 3yr old. Getting myself spick and span for hospital appointment tomorrow and monday. No rest for the wicked! he he
The blessing is little one has needed an earlier nap to make up for his missed sleep. I'm getting my little jobs done unimpeded. :) :) :)
Enjoying 9yr old, he is a pleasure, as always.
Oh... street of San Francisco on tv. I might record it and watch them. Quincy isn't enough for me.
I watch emmerdale and coronation street, when I can.
9yr old has new book he won for being an excellent reader. I love seeing my boys read.

Reactions: Diamum5972

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's very very foggy here today - we have a yellow warning for fog according to BBC weather. I'm making the most of the peace and quiet while A is asleep, his college friends are descending upon us tomorrow so I'm tidying up a bit. The place looks like a bomb's hit it!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
18/12 -Good Morning from a cloudy, but brightish York. Hope Everybody is well today and hugs for those who are poorly. Good Luck for today @ickihun - Vicky, hope your Angiogram go's OK. :)

Reactions: ickihun