Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
3/4 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Enjoy the the day everyone. Hugs to any poorly people :).
Got to get back on 'track' with my blood sugars! I give in too easily now to "Treats"!! at the weekend's.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, the weather isn't as spring like as yesterday but I'm in a good mood anyway - mum has just invested in a new laptop so I'm going up there this afternoon to give her a hand with it. Hope everyone has a good day

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning to all, just back from our morning walk. The birds are singing, the sun is shining-bliss! On with the housework now, the windows are clarty as we say here. Hope everyone has a really lovely day.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all, Ron's had a call back from the hospital they want him to have an echocardiogram done and some sort of scan to which there is a 2 to 3 months waiting list for .

Reactions: ickihun

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
4/4 - Good Morning from a grey York. Wish everyone a good day :). And those who are poorly - sending out Hugs.

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4/4 - Good Morning from a grey York. Wish everyone a good day :). And those who are poorly - sending out Hugs.
Good Morning Liam and Everyone! A bit grey but mild here in London. This diabetes malarky is weird, Last night I had the same avocado salad as the previous night, albeit without garlic, around the same time. No hypo during the night and 6.7 fasting! zzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 13lizanne

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Welcome to the forum @rosiegough I'm tagging @daisy1 for you. She will be along shortly with some great basic information for you. Meanwhile if you want to learn about ideal blood ranges go to the home page and scroll down the various teaching videos and articles available. You will find lots of information about managing your diabetes on there. Good luck!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Welcome to the forum @rosiegough I'm tagging @daisy1 for you. She will be along shortly with some great basic information for you. Meanwhile if you want to learn about ideal blood ranges go to the home page and scroll down the various teaching videos and articles available. You will find lots of information about managing your diabetes on there. Good luck!
Ditto @Rosiegough_ . Good luck!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all, Ron's had a call back from the hospital they want him to have an echocardiogram done and some sort of scan to which there is a 2 to 3 months waiting list for .
Bless him. Tell him echocardiogram really easy scan. Like an ultrascan but on working heart. Mine in rest was good. Told I had a good heart. All the blood pressure tablets through my life has made a difference!

Reactions: Liam1955

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Its a Beautiful sunny day up here again today. My knee has swollen up like a balloon today so I don't know how much walking I'll manage, today's fbg was really low owing to all the extra walking and IF yesterday. No idea why my knee is swollen I don't remember twisting it yesterday but it is the knee with the broken patella from 15 years ago so probably something to do with that. I hope that everyone has a really good day today. All the best for your endo appointment @ickihun

Last edited:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
5/4 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Have a good day everyone :).
Hugs to @13lizanne with your poorly knee, and hugs to anyone else who is poorly.
Good Luck to @ickihun for this afternoon's appointment.

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
'Morning All! We are blessed again with warm sunshine in London this morning! A good fasting sugar level, 5.3 too to kickstart "things" I might go and check out a sofa to buy. It's very contemporary but the alternative is one from IKEA, more "homely looking but more IKEA in the flat! A girl can only take so much!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, the sun is hiding at the moment but I'm sure it will be back out later. Hugs to @13lizanne for your knee and good luck to @ickihun for this afternoon. Fingers crossed!

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I was prescribed Algesal by my doctor when I had a sore lower rib pain. I have used it since on my knees when they are sore. It's very good and diabetic friendly - http://algesal.co.uk It's also available over the counter

Last edited:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Well, I'm off to GPs this morning, after a restless night with my gigantic knee, I could barely stuff it into my trouser leg this morning. I hope that everyone has a really good day today. Hope @ickihun Vicki's GP appointment goes smoothly too :)

D

debrasue

Good morning everyone. Well, I'm off to GPs this morning, after a restless night with my gigantic knee, I could barely stuff it into my trouser leg this morning. I hope that everyone has a really good day today. Hope @ickihun Vicki's GP appointment goes smoothly too :)
Poor Anna, I hope the GP can work out what's wrong with your knee and fix it quickly for you. Sending big hugs xxx

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
How is everyone today? The gorgeous spring weather continues here in London. I checked out the contemporary settee yyesterday as planned. I'm still not sure. My flat needs so much money spent on it too. I've started to throw things out to relieve me of some of the clutter. I have little storage space. I'm probably off to IKEA soon to buy a new clothes drying rack as the other one has now collapsed big time!