Curry. Rude people.
No snow in Eltham yet thanks for the warning
frost.jpg

Reactions: 16 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
#919 is hilarious, it will keep me smiling all day and #920 sounds a lot like me, I do it all the time

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Really!!!
image.jpeg

Reactions: 7 people

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Guy goes into a bar, buys a pint and goes over to the cigarette machine...
As he walks back to the bar, he thinks he hears a deep voice comes out of the machine saying "Idiot!"...
Puzzled he sips his pint and reaches for a peanut from a little bowl on the bar...
suddenly, he hears a pleasant little voice from the peanuts saying "That's a nice tie, sir"...
totally freaked out, he asks the barman about this craziness...
"Oh sorry, sir...." says the barman "I should have warned you. The fag machine is out of order, and the peanuts are complimentary".

Sorry...sorry...sorry.

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
As he walks back to the bar, he thinks he hears a deep voice comes out of the machine saying "Idiot!"...
Puzzled he sips his pint and reaches for a peanut from a little bowl on the bar...
suddenly, he hears a pleasant little voice from the peanuts saying "That's a nice tie, sir"...
"Oh sorry, sir...." says the barman "I should have warned you. The fag machine is out of order, and the peanuts are complimentary".

Sorry...sorry...sorry.

Hahaha. Love it...as naff as it is. :wacky::confused::)

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ain't that the truth!! ;)

image.jpeg

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Got home late last night didn't get op. Was on op table, someone stressed me out. Had panic attack. Probably weeks to wait now for op under sedation !!!!! Just my luck. Keep up the jokes aj10 I need them to cheer me up so stressed x

Reactions: 2 people

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
snow ploo.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: The Isle of Wight council has invested in a second hand snow plough for clearing un-salted roads.

Marvin

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I guess that's what the automotive trade would call a "cut and shuNt" !

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging

Sorry...sorry...sorry.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Got home late last night didn't get op. Was on op table, someone stressed me out. Had panic attack. Probably weeks to wait now for op under sedation !!!!! Just my luck. Keep up the jokes aj10 I need them to cheer me up so stressed x

Awww Maureen hun...you poor thing. That must have been horrible for you. Panic attacks are very scary. Try & take it easy for a while. Get your head in the right place & be kind to yourself. Here's a few smiles to help lift your spirits. Take care sweety. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I haven't got a cat, but the neighbours tabby often visits for a treat. There's something slightly bonkers about cats. I've decided it's genetic with them, & it makes them wonderfully funny pets. So, here's a few funny cat pics.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh dear!! Lol.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpeg

Sloths are just the most cutest animals. What do you think?

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes