Moving my flat belly diet updates here

S

Shar67

6.1, 6.3 3.8 after exercise, 6.1
Beans on toast
Pasta with green beans, red onion, and pepper sauce (had this to treat hypo)
Soup, made by my lovely neighbour
Still cold, took the dogs out and we all felt glad to be back indoors.

S

Shar67

6.0, 5.7, 6.0, 5.9
Green salad, courgettes, pepper, crustless quiche
Not hungry today, but was OK otherwise even managed a car trip, driving myself, only 15 minutes there.
Doing very light weights but getting sore fingers, I'm sure my body does this just to annoy me.

S

Shar67

Pants day, lost half an eyebrow
6.1, 6.1 really, 6.4, 6.7
Quiche and pasta salad
Veg burrito and green salad.
Exercise was a killer today, body is finding new places to hurt.

S

Shar67

7.0, 5.0, 5.8, 60
No breakfast
Veg curry and rice
Lamb (couldn't resist) salad
Bagel
Broke my tooth, nearly chocked on broken bit, totally distraught, will need to see my dentist on Monday it doesn't look like it can be saved.

S

Shar67

A weekend roundup
Saturday
5.5, 9.9 (liver dump after exercise), 6.2, 5.4
Porridge
Ryvita with cheese spread
Veg bolognese with pasta
Sunday 7.0, 5.6' 6.0, 5.8
Toast
Veg bolognese
Cod and sweet potato
Was absolutely drained yesterday evening, in bed at 8.30pm, woke at 4am, which is unlike me but must have needed the rest

S

Shar67

Completely forgot yesterday, can't even remember what I ate. Which is sad really
Today 7.0, 7.3, 7.0, 7.1
No breakfast
Veg pie
Ryvita cream cheese
Had doctors today I have lost 4kg, t7.3 was part liver dump, exercise and a gentle walk, BG was 4.8 then went to go out in car 7.3 not more than 15 minutes later

S

Shar67

Must be a 7s thing, 7.0, 7.3, 7.7, 7.7
No breakfast
Lunch at friends, sautéed mushroom, green beans, broccoli, kale, onions, with spicy noodles
Bagel and scrambled egg.

S

Shar67

Another 7 day
Scrambled egg bagel
Sweet potatoe and steamed cod
Bagel cream cheese
Will not be online over Easter weekend, so no updates til next week
Everyone have the best weekend you can.

Stevia_queen

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Water is really really important. Sometmes hunger van be just dehydration. Look at your pee. It needs to be a light yellow to ensure you are hydrated any darker than a light yellow means u nerd more water. Fluid retention is often a sign of dehydration as your body retains the water its not getting. Also drinking more water helps u digest food easier and eliminstes toxins and sugars from blood and foods. Just thought id mention it.

S

Shar67

Water is really really important. Sometmes hunger van be just dehydration. Look at your pee. It needs to be a light yellow to ensure you are hydrated any darker than a light yellow means u nerd more water. Fluid retention is often a sign of dehydration as your body retains the water its not getting. Also drinking more water helps u digest food easier and eliminstes toxins and sugars from blood and foods. Just thought id mention it.

Yes I drink around 3/4 litres of water a day, upped from 2/3 litres. Opiates make liver struggle especially with all the other meds, I find if I can manage 2/3 days without opiates, liver works better on the days I have to have opiates. When I'm in pain I'm especially watchful on urine colour and production. The opiates don't help with water retention either, I have to exercise like mad to get any relief from that. Strangely if I leave Kent, I find I have less water retention, but it is a bit drastic having to jump on a train to reduce retention. Hopefully I will be moving house soon and if I get to were I find I'm healthier it will be easier all round