Our girl shed ...

S

Sable_Jan

Just been in the orchard the apples will be ready to pick soon ..
Fancy making a crumble not had one for ages :wideyed:
Ooh, yes, good idea. Wasn't sure if they were eaters or bakers. Only one of my 3 trees has fruited, a second has just blossomed...this past week....and the third....nada....

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Apparently a bad year for apples.....the three out back usually have loads....bumper crop last year but small and far between this year....

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Me no like cooked apples. I take it the strawberries have been harvested? A nice strawberry tart sounds yummy lol

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

Me no like cooked apples. I take it the strawberries have been harvested? A nice strawberry tart sounds yummy lol
Erm, read back.....Mabel finished them off. Got some lively sweet ones from Sainsbury's today....doubt they will last until im next at the shed....

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
****! Lol

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

Ooh, yes, good idea. Wasn't sure if they were eaters or bakers. Only one of my 3 trees has fruited, a second has just blossomed...this past week....and the third....nada....
You would like a fruit crumble Edward ..
Maybe a light low sugar .. Low whatever you like cake with strawberries and cream .. I will make us all one of those ..:wacky:

K

Kat100

Apparently a bad year for apples.....the three out back usually have loads....bumper crop last year but small and far between this year....
Will have to buy them , should go to a farm shop really ..
Bet gem jed could get us some from Dutch farmer neighbours .. :cool:

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
After dark .. The ladies like milk tray .. Well we used to :rolleyes:
# Da nah...nah...na..na..na #. Cue me dressed in black on skis delivering choccies to the girls lmao

Reactions: 5 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thought you would like a nostalgic blast from the past there lmao

Reactions: 7 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
They ARE processed but worth a try and test....I know I'm diet controlled prediabetic so probably can tolerate more things but its worth a try....so long as you try them with a "known" food.....
Last week I was spiking high on loads of things....this week 70-80g granola......lower post than pre.....weird

We'll have to have tasting and testing sessions at the shed and compare notes.....
They're on my shopping list and yes, worth a go and if it doesn't work well :arghh: 'cos am really looking forward to them now

Reactions: 8 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have to report the girl shed has a leaky roof. Needs repairs. I would volunteer but I have a sick line lmao

Reactions: 2 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
I have to report the girl shed has a leaky roof. Needs repairs. I would volunteer but I have a sick line lmao
:arghh::arghh::arghh: No oo please say your pulling our legs Eddie, thought you were our handy man and you can't do a job like that with your shoulder, h e l p !!!!!

Reactions: 4 people