PPI con merchants

Kash2001

I checked the ppi advertisers on this site and applied to one offering a 15% charge which seemed reasonable. But on speaking with these companies they get you to do all the leg work for them, the ppi forms are daunting and to be honest I just dont have the time to sit filling them all in for each application. These companies require you to give them all the forms filled in, just as if you were doing it yourself and then just put a stamp on the envelope for you.

This is ridiculous, 15% for a postage stamp ??? they should not be allowed to advertise here, as they do little to nothing for the applicant. I can understand you giving the accounts no.s and some personal details over the phone to initiate the claim on your behalf but they should do most of the work/form filling for you.

Very disappointed with the services being offered be warned they seem to be getting something for nothing, so I've passed it all over to the wife to do as she's great at forms, but before I pass this over to her is there a company that actually do some of the leg work for you, rather than just putting a postage stamp on an envelope...

ATB

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Do it yourself Kash, contact the company direct, you don't need the middle man.