Recovery after diagnoses?

emiliano

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
TI am convinced that I will die h

take it easy, we all will, eventually.

Nothing's going to happen to you. Let the idea you have diabetes settle, don't worry too much. Listen to people who's been living with this condition for longer. Look around you. Diabetes is tough **** but nothing's going to happen to you in the short term, you will have plenty of time to get your **** together and find a way to deal with it just like all of us.

How old are you?

Don't think in the long run, just focus on the hour, on the meal that's coming and deal with it. Than you'll see.

PS today I crushed my personal best at squat with 418Lbs AAARGHHHH and I'm a 44 YO diabetic maaaaan

Reactions: 4 people

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am 34. I got into hospital today, they made the glucose test, after one hour it was 214 ml/mg, after two hour it was 188 ml/mg, they said is not diabetes, is incredible. I have the prostate inflamed because of all the urinate and it sinks like hell and because I took antibiotics I made some sort of intestinal disease, and now I am in an infection clinic to test this stuff.

I am worse by the day, it seam the doctors are experimenting on me. If I got this results with the glucose test, this means that I am a T1 or what the heck am I suppose to do.

Thank you.

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I will also want to add the peptid c and insulin lab values.

Peptide c 1,620 ng/ml - normal values (1,1 - 4,4)

Insulin 7,32 mU/L - normal values (3 - 25) mu /L

Also maybe someone could help about the urinating part because is killing my prostate, my bg are around 160 after one hour and 140 after two hours then it falls down to 100 or less. I forgot to mention that I don't have glucose in my urine... I've done the test four times and it always has been negative.

Any advice is welcomed.

Last edited by a moderator: