The SCREAM thread

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I like mice too. every harvest time we would get harvests mice in the house and shed. We also have several Kites in the area. When the neighbour complained about mice in her shed I would capture them and find them to a place more suitable. Alas the rats came along. where I put out food that kills rats and not mice my other neighbour put out some very large kill it all, some under my fence. unfortunately my dog ate it and died.

Oh that's awful, so sorry to hear about your poor pet :(

Reactions: 8 people
S

Sable_Jan

I like mice too. every harvest time we would get harvests mice in the house and shed. We also have several Kites in the area. When the neighbour complained about mice in her shed I would capture them and find them to a place more suitable. Alas the rats came along. where I put out food that kills rats and not mice my other neighbour put out some very large kill it all, some under my fence. unfortunately my dog ate it and died.
Aw, Brenda, that's awful, so sorry to hear that :( big hugs

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Goodness that is very sad , sorry to hear this x

S

Sable_Jan

Screaming and whooping with joy Woohoo, yippee.......my postcode doesn't need to boil their water anymore.......

Reactions: 5 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I have a shopping SCREAM grrrr :mad:. Firstly, why is it every time I want something from Argos it's just off sale price the day before I go to buy it ? Secondly why is it when I buy something from Argos it goes on sale later on that week ? Arrrggghhh lmao :mad::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10 people

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have a shopping SCREAM grrrr :mad:. Why is it every time I want something from Argos it's just off sale price the day before I go to buy it ? Secondly why is it when I buy something from Argos it goes on sale later on that week ? Arrrggghhh lmao :mad::D
Only Argos? You're lucky!:D

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

I have a shopping SCREAM grrrr :mad:. Firstly, why is it every time I want something from Argos it's just off sale price the day before I go to buy it ? Secondly why is it when I buy something from Argos it goes on sale later on that week ? Arrrggghhh lmao :mad::D
Not very lucky with Argos then :(....was lucky with my cordless drill...was listed twice with different. Numbers....one at least tenner cheaper than other. Had reserved the dearer one (not knowing at the time) went to check them out,again and found my bargain. Not always,lucky with reduced bargains tho....usually end up saying...."no wonder it was reduced" apart from bathroom scales.... They were reduced for bein LIME green I think
Better luck next time Eddie

Reactions: 5 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Screaming and whooping with joy Woohoo, yippee.......my postcode doesn't need to boil their water anymore.......
Oh Jan that's fantastic news, you can put all your pans away now. It must feel brilliant to just twist a tap & drink fresh water great news

S

Sable_Jan

Oh Jan that's fantastic news, you can put all your pans away now. It must feel brilliant to just twist a tap & drink fresh water great news
All been thru dishwasher, just gotta move Vax out of way now.... I was juggling containers,to find a pan to cook in....but all that's done with....I can fill dogs' bowls straight from tap

Reactions: 10 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Bummox & bumdickieweewee it's #^€+>%~¥¥=<| X Factor tonight & Mr Chris doesn't have a gig
These words will be adopted into my vocabulary lol :D:p

C

chris lowe

Next doors Charlie is in the garden, and boy has he got a temper on him! Not getting his own way and SCREAMING. I know it's not fashionable but a smack on the bottom didn't leave me or mine
traumatised. Trying to be reasonable with a 3yr old really doesn't work. Will have to close back door before I go out & say something

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
We have an eleven year old nextdoor who plays football in the hall at 9.30/10pm.

This morning it sounded like he was using a skateboard. Am I wrong to hope he falls off and hurts himself?

Reactions: 9 people
C

chris lowe

We have an eleven year old nextdoor who plays football in the hall at 9.30/10pm.

This morning it sounded like he was using a skateboard. Am I wrong to hope he falls off and hurts himself?
I'll add it to my wish list for you