The SCREAM thread

K

Kat100

I can honestly say I haven't found fault with Scotrail when using it. Generally on time, clean, fast and a pleasant journey. Must be a regional thing. :)
Scotland trains very nice , just the accents .. They make me confused lol lol :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: only teasing eddie but did have that experience once ..:woot:

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Emailed my complaint on their complaints form, just told them what happened and I will wait in anticipation and hope for a positive outcome from SW trains,:rolleyes::wideyed:
And some free train tickets or a refund at the least .. We have poor transport in this country .. Not many places easy to get to ..

Reactions: 7 people
K

Kat100

Thanks Chris, but we were the first to get off, then the others went further. We all got cards given to us, so hoping the others have complained as well. Granddaughter had a nice birthday and loved all of her presents, I couldn't not go.
Glad you had a nice day robs x

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Loud scream .. BT upsetting customers , over charging, treating customers in a bad way ..
Very very bad practices experienced .. Steam can you feel,the steam .. A complaint coming on , like all complaints go straight to the top no half way .. :arghh: Bad BT
Always miss out middle management senior management , just straight to the top .. It's the only way to get an outcome ..
And imagine you can't email .. So complaint going by post by recorded delivery .. :wideyed:

Reactions: 8 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Loud scream .. BT upsetting customers , over charging, treating customers in a bad way ..
Very very bad practices experienced .. Steam can you feel,the steam .. A complaint coming on , like all complaints go straight to the top no half way .. :arghh: Bad BT
Always miss out middle management senior management , just straight to the top .. It's the only way to get an outcome ..
And imagine you can't email .. So complaint going by post by recorded delivery .. :wideyed:
Hubby rang today and managed to speek to a person after e mails being ignored,He was on the phone half an hour but got the person to ring back as they were charging,but got it reduced by £15,he threatned to leave.

Reactions: 10 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hubby rang today and managed to speek to a person after e mails being ignored,He was on the phone half an hour but got the person to ring back as they were charging,but got it reduced by £15,he threatned to leave.
Well done that man!!

K

Kat100

You really have to post a letter straight to the top .. Miss out the middle ones ..
Will see what the response is ..
You have to threaten sometimes ... Not right .. Some people don't now how to treat people in a nice way ..

C

chris lowe

The Chase today - what animal did Jesus ride into Jerusalem? Contestant - a camel! REALLY!!!!!!! Where do they get these people

K

Kat100

Oooo Nooo boots must join Chris boots have been bad .. Not taking my points card because the till would not say how many points ...

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

And another scream ..
We seem to have an early winter with very heavy rain
Not a lovely Indian summer .. No ..

Reactions: 9 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

You can email the Chief Executive of BT, if you really want to: http://www.ceoemail.com/index-search.php

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you , but there was a good reason to send by recorded delivery .. And yes really wanted to post it .. :)

I can understand preferring an independent audit trail, evidencing it has been received. I was more just saying most of these people's direct contact details are in the public domain.

Of course, most of their correspondence will be dealt with by PAs or Exec Assistants.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

Our son is a keen squash player and wants to join the Squash Club when he goes to Uni. Both his racquets needed re-stringing so he took them down to a local sports shop a couple of weeks ago and was promised that they'd be ready for him to collect today. When he went in to get them, earlier this afternoon, he was told that they guy who does the re-stringing was on holiday (and went on the day my son took the racquets in) so they wouldn't get done until he was back next week. Our son goes off to Uni on Sunday. Mrs hay-char has gone down to the shop to get the racquets back and we will have to try and get them re-strung by someone else in the next couple of days, which is going to be difficult, if not impossible. Our son has one further spare racquet but it's a cheap one and he can't play as well with it (seriously).

Why do suppliers make promises that they know they can't keep? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 9 people
S

Sable_Jan

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

Our son is a keen squash player and wants to join the Squash Club when he goes to Uni. Both his racquets needed re-stringing so he took them down to a local sports shop a couple of weeks ago and was promised that they'd be ready for him to collect today. When he went in to get them, earlier this afternoon, he was told that they guy who does the re-stringing was on holiday (and went on the day my son took the racquets in) so they wouldn't get done until he was back next week. Our son goes off to Uni on Sunday. Mrs hay-char has gone down to the shop to get the racquets back and we will have to try and get them re-strung by someone else in the next couple of days, which is going to be difficult, if not impossible. Our son has one further spare racquet but it's a cheap one and he can't play as well with it (seriously).

Why do suppliers make promises that they know they can't keep? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That would make me soooooo :mad::mad::mad: too....

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That would make me soooooo :mad::mad::mad: too....
Well; Mrs hay-char got the racquets back and has apparently left the shop under no doubt as to their parentage and propensity for self abuse :D

Luckily one of the local clubs where my son plays regularly, have agreed to get them re-strung for him by Saturday, so all's well that ends well - so long as it does, so to speak.

Reactions: 10 people