The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Changing the subject slightly, has anyone been watching Thirteen or Line or Duty on BBC2 - both absolutely excellent and worth watching on iPlayer if you have nothing else!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Changing the subject slightly, has anyone been watching Thirteen or Line or Duty on BBC2 - both absolutely excellent and worth watching on iPlayer if you have nothing else!

No, but I have been watching the OJ Simpson drama on BBC2 last night, the female lawyer last night, aawwww :bigtears:

Reactions: 2 people

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
I haven't got Fox :( I was able to watch previous 5 series on 5 & 5* and have all the box sets but I'll have to wait until 6 is released on DVD it's not fair! I like Daryl too his character has really changed since he was under the thrall of his psycho brother at the beginning. I'd feel safe with him ( I love a bad boy!,)
I will let you into a little secret @13lizanne I watch it before its on fox on my android box I got of flea bay no subscriptions to pay and all the seasons upto present day are on there :):);)

Reactions: 4 people

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What about Game Of Thrones then guys?
Not long until the new series of that starts!!

Claire x

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
What about Game Of Thrones then guys?
Not long until the new series of that starts!!

Claire x
not got round to watching that yet its on my to do list but thankfully full season is on my android box

qe5rt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I didn't watch the series for longer then 2-3 seasons but i do read the comics. It is getting kinda boring though, really hoping they're moving towards the end now. Still have to read the last couple of comics.

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I didn't watch the series for longer then 2-3 seasons but i do read the comics. It is getting kinda boring though, really hoping they're moving towards the end now. Still have to read the last couple of comics.

I don't think I'll ever get bored! Certainly not any time soon.

qe5rt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't know where the series is right now and it also seemed to get a storyline of its own independent of the comics. But in the comics stuff was repeating itself.

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ah I see, I haven't read any of the comics so I can't comment on those :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My 13 year old daughter is obsessed with TWD! She's watched the latest season on her android tablet. Then has to watch the episodes again on Fox.

Mind you, there's worse things she could be doing!

I have a 15 year old ..........................:rolleyes: and :joyful:

N

NicolaB70

I watched Monday nights episode last night. I won't say what happened in case those who hadn't seen it has not yet watched it but omg it was good. My son has said that next weeks episode is the last in the series.