The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aah I won't ruin it for you then!
It was a shocker!!! Literally had to pick my jaw up off the floor!

Claire x
It was sooo good, I was on tender-hooks the whole way through and kept badly jumping, my daughter was laughing at me! :eek::D

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It was sooo good, I was on tender-hooks the whole way through and kept badly jumping, my daughter was laughing at me! :eek::D

I watched Monday nights episode last night. I won't say what happened in case those who hadn't seen it has not yet watched it but omg it was good. My son has said that next weeks episode is the last in the series.

I told you it was good! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!!

I'm not ready for the series to end!

N

NicolaB70

image.jpeg
You can never have too much of Daryl!

Reactions: 2 people

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can't bear it! It will definitely end with Negan on a cliff-hanger. When is the next season due, have we got to wait a whole year? :grumpy:

N

NicolaB70

I can't bear it! It will definitely end with Negan on a cliff-hanger. When is the next season due, have we got to wait a whole year? :grumpy:
More than likely. I'll ask my son when he gets up. He's the one who got us into TWD. He used to watch it in his room and one year got the box set as a gift and asked if we wanted to watch it but he thought I wouldn't like it. We watched it and was hooked, he still amazed that I love it as its not my normal thing I watch.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
usually around November if I remember rightly , will ask @eldergarth later.

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
According to www.twdenthusiasts.com the last episode is 90 minutes long and we will have to wait until the end of the year, about November, for season 7. In the comic book it was Abraham who died in Monday's episode, hmmm.
daryl-dixon-the-walking-dead-38266918-1113-1458.jpg

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Mmm!!!

I wonder if Abraham will survive next week, I've got a crazy crush on him too, no idea why!!!!! Ginger and old is not my usual type!

N

NicolaB70

According to www.twdenthusiasts.com the last episode is 90 minutes long and we will have to wait until the end of the year, about November, for season 7. In the comic book it was Abraham who died in Monday's episode, hmmm.
daryl-dixon-the-walking-dead-38266918-1113-1458.jpg
Looking hot here lol
My son mentioned it was on for 90 mins next week but on the tv guide it only says an hour.

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
I was going to say it's usually around 6 months later, thank god! Couldn't be doing with waiting a whole year!
The first episode of the new season is normally on around October 13th for 6 episodes then two month break and back on mid February

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I will let you into a little secret @13lizanne I watch it before its on fox on my android box I got of flea bay no subscriptions to pay and all the seasons upto present day are on there :):);)
My son got me a Now TV box which he's installing on Sunday when he visits, he said I will have 5 days on catch up to watch the 6 episodes and will I manage that? I reckon I'll watch them all by Monday afternoon. I'm not reading the later posts on this thread in case of spoilers.