Kat100

Bad one last night.

Log holiday cabin as a hideout
Hard mattress
Discovered by locals
Welcomed and invited home for tea
But it turns out they are aliens who experiment on humans
Unpleasant lab experiences in large spaceship

Woke up thinking that the X Files has a lot to answer for!
Hi Brunneria what are you eating before you go to sleep :D:joyful::wideyed:

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Do people dream in colour or black and White ?

I always have vivid dreams in colour ..colour dreams are said to be the most pyhsic of dreams ...many of my dreams have come true ...
I always hear myself talking and laughing in my dreams ...so does my husband .... :eek:

Always colour, wonder what would be the reasons for dreaming in black & white I wonder?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Always in colour.
Always involved, an actor in the dream.
I never have those stand-back-observing dreams that other people have.

@Kat100 my dreams are always like that. Surreal in the extreme. Magic, monsters, high fantasy, historic settings, wars, zombie outbreaks, celebrities, royalty, fighter pilot, wrangler, jungle explorer...

Mr Ben has nothing on it.

I tell you, my dream self is a total adrenalin junkie.
Sometimes I wake up exhausted!

Maybe it contributes to my ridiculous dawn phenomenon?

Reactions: 4 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
I don't know many people who have said they dream in black and white... but a few friends have said I'm weird for hearing music in my dreams!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have had one or two black and white dreams, they weren't nice. I hear music sometimes too

K

Kat100

Always in colour.
Always involved, an actor in the dream.
I never have those stand-back-observing dreams that other people have.

@Kat100 my dreams are always like that. Surreal in the extreme. Magic, monsters, high fantasy, historic settings, wars, zombie outbreaks, celebrities, royalty, fighter pilot, wrangler, jungle explorer...

Mr Ben has nothing on it.

I tell you, my dream self is a total adrenalin junkie.
Sometimes I wake up exhausted!

Maybe it contributes to my ridiculous dawn phenomenon?
Are you a famous actor or film writter...they often write their dreams down ...and then just create ....:D:cool::rolleyes: Your cover has been blown lol ;)
Very Interesting subjects you dream about ...this is a great thread ....@Brunneria I will be thinking of you before I go to sleep :hilarious::singing::playful:

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you a famous actor or film writter...they often write their dreams down ...and then just create ....:D:cool::rolleyes: Your cover has been blown lol ;)
Very Interesting subjects you dream about ...this is a great thread ....@Brunneria I will be thinking of you before I go to sleep :hilarious::singing::playful:

Maybe it's because I lead such a booooring life. ;)

Janiept

Expert
Two dreams that stand out in my memory. In the first my husband and I were walking our labrador along a very high path with a wall along the edge. Suddenly the dog ran and jumped over the wall and fell to her death and I woke up crying it was so real. Two days later that fit young dog started being sick and was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put to sleep.

The second was while we were on holiday in France with my parents and one night I had a dream that the house we were staying in had thousands of crows circling over it. While we were there Dad was suddenly having trouble swallowing his food and saw his doctor when we returned home. 3 weeks later he died of cancer of the oesophagus. I checked in a dream book and it said that crows in dreams represent death .

I think it's safe to say that these were predictive dreams and I hope I don't have any more.

Reactions: 5 people

lessci

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don't very often remember dreams but if I remember one when I wake up it's gone within an hour.
I'm very much the same, although if I wake part way through a really good dream I can close my eyes, finish it then forget what it was about.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I always dream in full technicolor, even had cartoon like dreams. What's makes mine special is that metformin only amplified the dream. I like other posters have a great range of dreams, but it's the military historical ones that are weird., I will post a blog of my adventures when I'm not so busy.
Really weird! Really weird!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After all that verbage yesterday about how thrilling and exciting my dreams are.
Last night, I was in a student house (yellow walls) stressing out because I had an English Lit exam in the morning, and I hadn't even read the book.
Actually, fiddling with the central heating and adjusting the windows seemed more important!

So much for wild adventuring!

C

chris lowe

The hub had a premonition type dream a few weeks before my accident too.
He dreamt he'd borrowed my bike and was knocked off it, in exactly the same place where I was knocked off some weeks later. He remembers vividly, my bike on the side of the road in his dream, exactly as it was after my accident.
He just got the rider wrong :rolleyes:
He'd picked a penny up that morning and given it to me for good luck. :banghead: He's never picked a penny up since. :hilarious: Has a real phobia on that front now.

Now that is spooky!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Last night's effort:

So, me and a friend were trying to hide from a bunch of werewolves that we knew were moving into the area. This involved a lot of walking down country lanes, hiding in ditches when cars went past. We visited one house and raided their fridge for supplies (it was difficult to choose between varieties of dog treats, I can tell you!). Don't remember the dog actually being with us, but maybe he was meeting us later. Then we headed off into the woods. To camp. In secret. Without making a fire. Because that would alert the werewolves to our presence.

Anyway, the whole thing was absolute nonsense, my dream self has obviously lost all its common sense!

You don't hide from werewolves in the woods!
Werewolves LOVE the woods!

Anyone who actually intended to actually avoid said murderous beasties would go somewhere strong smelling (curry factory, car repair workshop, or the like) and find an upstairs place to hide. With doors and windows shut to hide their scent.
Now that would give you a chance of staying below the radar.

But wandering around the woods with dog treats in your pocket?
You might as well stand in the middle of the road with a flashing 'EAT ME' sign over your head.

Ridiculous!

Pah!

C

chris lowe

I'm going to have to stop taking the Covonia Night syrup, last night I had a very weird dream but the only thing I can remember it was about an exhibition of miniature paintings (I think they're called Limmers?)

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Last night I was shopping in a well known discount shop , it was amazing ....I made a stocking for somrone and was grabbing the bargins , hope I am not missing a sale somewhere :eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 people