To sleep, perchance to dream...?

Janiept

Expert
I am having dreams most nights about cooking. I spend ages preparing delicious meals and then when I come to serve it realize that there are mountains of forbidden foods on the plate and wake up frustrated, to say the least. :(
I think it's probably because it's that time of year and it seems as if there is food wherever you look............................and it's all bad for you :arghh:

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Last night's effort:

So, me and a friend were trying to hide from a bunch of werewolves that we knew were moving into the area. This involved a lot of walking down country lanes, hiding in ditches when cars went past. We visited one house and raided their fridge for supplies (it was difficult to choose between varieties of dog treats, I can tell you!). Don't remember the dog actually being with us, but maybe he was meeting us later. Then we headed off into the woods. To camp. In secret. Without making a fire. Because that would alert the werewolves to our presence.

Anyway, the whole thing was absolute nonsense, my dream self has obviously lost all its common sense!

You don't hide from werewolves in the woods!
Werewolves LOVE the woods!

Anyone who actually intended to actually avoid said murderous beasties would go somewhere strong smelling (curry factory, car repair workshop, or the like) and find an upstairs place to hide. With doors and windows shut to hide their scent.
Now that would give you a chance of staying below the radar.

But wandering around the woods with dog treats in your pocket?
You might as well stand in the middle of the road with a flashing 'EAT ME' sign over your head.

Ridiculous!

Pah!
Just fascinating you really should write that book , a best seller I say x

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

These dreams we share are really interesting ...so thank you @Brunneria

Last night was amazing ;) yes a very clear in colour dream ..a lovely bright yellow budgie trying to,come through my window , flyng in and out of my home, sitting in a tree ..I gave it a name , can't remember it now ....but I had better buy some bird seed because last time I had a budgie dream I found one ....

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I believe in Santa so,I hope so ;):rolleyes:o_O:angelic::cat: you must always believe x

Yes indeed!

My mother made it very clear that if I stopped believing in him, Santa would stop visiting.

I'm now 47, and he still comes! Although, with the increase in world child-population, he tends to use the normal post, nowadays. To avoid too much work on Xmas Eve :happy:

So I get a double delight. A stocking through the post, then the pleasure of opening it on The Day. :happy::happy::happy:

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Yes indeed!

My mother made it very clear that if I stopped believing in him, Santa would stop visiting.

I'm now 47, and he still comes! Although, with the increase in world child-population, he tends to use the normal post, nowadays. To avoid too much work on Xmas Eve :happy:

So I get a double delight. A stocking through the post, then the pleasure of opening it on The Day. :happy::happy::happy:
Your Santa is indeed keeping up with modern ways and traditional .....:hilarious:;):happy:

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What a brilliant dream!

It was all flying galleons, storming stone fortresses, I even rode a flying horse (like Pegasus) at one point. I had to take out a guard dog in one attack, which I carefully did by wresting it into unconsciousness so I didn't hurt it. Then we went on to capture the enemies' Secret Plans, escape by hiding in a bunch of refugees, then grabbed some of that cargo netting that pirates use to climb the sides of ships, and clambered up into the flying galleon, to deliver the Plans to our AirCommander (short like Napoleon, one armed like Nelson, and wearing a sky blue tricorn hat). I even had a cutlass, which I struggled to manage, while climbing the netting. Should have carried it in my teeth, shouldn't I?

What an absolute corker of a dream! I feel like I could conquer the world!

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
What a brilliant dream!

It was all flying galleons, storming stone fortresses, I even rode a flying horse (like Pegasus) at one point. I had to take out a guard dog in one attack, which I carefully did by wresting it into unconsciousness so I didn't hurt it. Then we went on to capture the enemies' Secret Plans, escape by hiding in a bunch of refugees, then grabbed some of that cargo netting that pirates use to climb the sides of ships, and clambered up into the flying galleon, to deliver the Plans to our AirCommander (short like Napoleon, one armed like Nelson, and wearing a sky blue tricorn hat). I even had a cutlass, which I struggled to manage, while climbing the netting. Should have carried it in my teeth, shouldn't I?

You must be exhausted lol you have some exciting dreams.
Mine was boring last night I was working in a bakery,maybe I need to watch more t.v to get my imagination going.

Reactions: 4 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
What a brilliant dream!

Can I have some of what your taking plezzee ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6 people
C

chris lowe

I know that Santa has bought my present, but I can't find where he's hidden it. It's not under the bed, in the wardrobe, in his chest of drawers, in the spare bedroom or the cupboard under the stairs. Grrrr! :banghead:

Reactions: 6 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I know that Santa has bought my present, but I can't find where he's hidden it. It's not under the bed, in the wardrobe, in his chest of drawers, in the spare bedroom or the cupboard under the stairs. Grrrr! :banghead:
He knows you well! ;)

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Perhaps Santa want it to be a surprise ? :smug:. You never know !!