Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone I only joined yesterday. Went to the Docs last night after having double digit readings for nearly 2 weeks. Went for blood test Doc thinks I may have to go on insulin, awaiting results from blood test. Just done reading 18.1 after breakfast, could'nt do early morning as batteries went in my monitor.
Hi mayoburt, hello and welcome

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi mayoburt there will be a moderator who I'll pick your post up and send you lots of information, it's a great site with lots of help and support,just ask any questions or concerns you have there is always someone to help. Good Luck with your journey on hear and look forward to seeing your levels going down once you have the information to help you. K

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.6 today. My 3rd day in a row in the 8s since i stopped eating bread in the evening.

Also very pleased with my HbA1c result today. Last in May was 68. New reading is 52.

Must be those egg and bacon salads for lunch instead of sandwiches...and the pies and rice that had sneaked back into my diet.

Last edited: