Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Nope. Clicking on photo just brings up gallery or change photo :(
Hi
On top of the page just below the red logo of website there is home and forum button and next to that is a button with three lines in it that will help you change the signature

alliebee

I've tried that. Its just refresh reply or url or share ect. Nothing anywhere about signature. Even profile doesn't say :( thank you though

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Nope. Clicking on photo just brings up gallery or change photo :(
Just looked on my Samsung smartphone and I'm stumped like you. Cane see it anywhere on the app. I think you need to go through a web browser. You seem to get more options and it's easier to use

Reactions: 2 people

alliebee

Thankyou. Do you have the link. Mine just keeps bypassing login. Back to same place. Thanks so much for your time.

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Thankyou. Do you have the link. Mine just keeps bypassing login. Back to same place. Thanks so much for your time.
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/
It's just at the top on the right. Your name and photo. Click on photo and select signature from menu. Log in first :D.. website tries to make you use app. Click on grayedout cross at top right to get to login / sign in bit

Adelle0607

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.1 :)

A month and a half of holidays and managed to stay clear of yummy pastries all over Western Europe and the Greek islands--it was hard work esp on a holiday! Indulged in a few occasions: lattes, french macarons, croissants and Sacher torte :) I'm glad there's lots of healthy option for food during the whole travel x didn't bother testing sugar levels too. Yay x

Reactions: 3 people

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.1 :)

A month and a half of holidays and managed to stay clear of yummy pastries all over Western Europe and the Greek islands--it was hard work esp on a holiday! Indulged in a few occasions: lattes, french macarons, croissants and Sacher torte :) I'm glad there's lots of healthy option for food during the whole travel x didn't bother testing sugar levels too. Yay x
4.1 after a holiday is just showing off
it sounds like your health is good..time to get back to mummy-making work now :)

Reactions: 4 people

Marko723

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 this morning..... I attribute some of that to late night snacking while watching a movie.

Reactions: 6 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Non-routine day yesterday, retirement lunch for one of my colleagues (sob!:bigtears:) - tomato soup, fish and veg, glass of red for me - didn't test that but was 5.3 later before dinner. Went out for a pub dinner with friends, had quails egg and black pudding for starter, then sirloin and salad with a few chips, cheese board and coffee, and another glass of red. Back at the house at +2 I was 7.4, I guess there was probably flour in the black pudding and the peppercorn sauce, and sugar in the chutney that came with the cheese, oh yes and the chips :rolleyes:. Just the uncertainties of eating out sometimes. Had a glass of port (what's in that?) and a cup of tea, went to bed on 6.8, woke up this morning to 6.5 - so higher than I would like but still a drop overnight.

Reactions: 11 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Port - 6 carbs per 50ml.

Thanks Bluetit - that's probably about what I had, but my BGs went down from 7.4 to 6.8 either side of having it. It was nice too :cool:

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.