Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
But You are poorly - can't be doing exercise when you are ill! You need to conserve energy to fight off the nasty Bugs. Hope you are much better today :). And every little bit lost is another step closer to your goal - Well Done :).

yes Liam you are right about that, it is important to rest when being ill, and I have slept so much also the last days , I did go to fitness yesterday but went to have a real long nap after that when I came home, and did also sleep a long nights sleep this night too.. yes the body needs peace and quite when being ill.. I think I am close to being well again now...

we really need to enjoy every day we are healthy .. we never know for how long that will last with diabetes as an unwanted fellow on our road..

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
No loss this week but I feel hopefully for next week. Birthday month this, god help me! Ha ha Son, mum, mine and then mothers day! Then 4 weeks later son no.2 then 6 weeks til hubby's. What a minefield of cake and treats. House is filled with it.
No add just same weight but lapsed lchf too. Back on wagon on monday, a shop due.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
No loss this week but I feel hopefully for next week. Birthday month this, god help me! Ha ha Son, mum, mine and then mothers day! Then 4 weeks later son no.2 then 6 weeks til hubby's. What a minefield of cake and treats. House is filled with it.

No add just same weight but lapsed lchf too. Back on wagon on monday, a shop due.
@ickihun I'm into the run of birthdays and weddings....
Jan: grandson 9, Feb: Wedding, March: grandson 7, wedding, April: Daughter (better not tell her age!), May: Grandson 5, Son and son-in-law's birthday (though some doesn't live here, so no cake there!), June: son's wedding, July:Husband's birthday, Music Festival in Stornoway, AUG FREE!, Sept: 2 weddings! Will have to try and fit in lots of LCHF food and exercise when I can! Will be passing round the begging bowl to pay for all those wedding outfits!

Forgot to add, I've lost 2 lb this week, back to 10st exactly

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
@ickihun I'm into the run of birthdays and weddings....
Jan: grandson 9, Feb: Wedding, March: grandson 7, wedding, April: Daughter (better not tell her age!), May: Grandson 5, Son and son-in-law's birthday (though some doesn't live here, so no cake there!), June: son's wedding, July:Husband's birthday, Music Festival in Stornoway, AUG FREE!, Sept: 2 weddings! Will have to try and fit in lots of LCHF food and exercise when I can! Will be passing round the begging bowl to pay for all those wedding outfits!

Forgot to add, I've lost 2 lb this week, back to 10st exactly
Oh I have a christening too! Oh god. Can I share your begging bowl? Ha ha

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
3/3 - Good Morning Everyone :). I have lost 4 lbs and my weight is exactly 13 stone :singing::happy:.
Asked my Partner to check and all I had on was my fitted boxers and glasses = No, not a site to see 1st thing!!:D.
Liam,

You are now in the fast lane for health improvement. I know you were struggling a while back but now you are going big guns. Well done.

Don't worry too much about the boxers for the weigh in. Personally, I do it au naturele

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done all who are onward and downward I am still 6 stone 10 but I haven't lost my precious lb !
CAROL

Reactions: Freema and Prem51

covknit

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Well done everybody. Congratulations on all your excellent week. I am with Prem51 and sticking at 80.5. Despite lots of lotticise and no pancakes. Can I share ickihun and Beryl's begging bowl please. Mothers day and 5 birthdays including mine. I had better lose lbs this week as from the 15th it is party all the way.

KitSileya

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I maintained this week, really. 79.4kg.

After almost a week in Paris that isn't surprising, even with the increased walking, as I am still new to lchf diet, and had trouble finding alternatives for breakfast and lunch (and sometimes dinner at some of the restaurants.) I went to the store today and bought pretty much one of each over-the-ground vegetable they had! Vegetables, I've missed them so!

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weighed today 8st 12lbs so a loss of 0.6lbs, not sure why a slight loss but still maintaining so happy, don't want to be loosing anymore as to date have lost just over 10st in 20 months. Well done to all who have lost, maintained or gained this week :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@rainbow79 - You are absolutely amazing to have lost all that weight. Well Done You.:singing:

Reactions: Freema

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Weighed today 8st 12lbs so a loss of 0.6lbs, not sure why a slight loss but still maintaining so happy, don't want to be loosing anymore as to date have lost just over 10st in 20 months. Well done to all who have lost, maintained or gained this week :)

What an achievement you should be so proud of yourself!K

Reactions: Freema

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Liam,

You are now in the fast lane for health improvement. I know you were struggling a while back but now you are going big guns. Well done.

Don't worry too much about the boxers for the weigh in. Personally, I do it au naturele

Thanks @jonbvn for the encouragement, much appreciated :).