What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ladynijo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another 5.3 this morning, two in a row.

Really pleased with the way my FBG is gradually reducing over the last year. Progress is certainly not linear but that is the trend. So I must be doing something right. I’m sort of feeling experimental right now, kind of dangerous for me

Welshman1952

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Snap @Welshman1952 I had a 6.3 this morning too.

Good luck with the exhibition, sounds exciting. Will the exhibition have a website so we can see the artwork?

The days are getting longer and that lifts my spirits. Have a terrific Thursday everyone
Well I know the gallery has been closed door a refurb but last year they put many of their pieces online. If they do the same thus year I will post a link

flonvic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All so 7.6 today but I had good readings during the day yesterday. I would be tempted to stop posting morning numbers but I am a softie and would miss you all and there are certainly mixed fortunes among us. As long as we all still care about our BG that goes a long way.
I have thought the same about not posting but we are all in the same boat.Some have good numbers,some not so good but thats how it is.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another terrible 10 this morning with 10.1 :rolleyes: finally caught up with all the posts and I've found a spring time puffin pic bit early but ...... :)
Evening @mojo37. Not too early. It's an eye-catching avatar. My snowdrops are in bloom and I've seen bumblebees visiting the flowers during mild spells. Spring is just around the corner.

Bcgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 dexcom
abs and yoga today. Still very mild. They found a wee bear cub close to here yesterday. Darn near dead with starvation and no mom to be seen. It’s now at a rescue facility…poor creature. The coyotes were very vocal last night…another deer kill. It’s soon mating season and the noise…omg….it goes on all night! Those rascals.

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Libre 5
Given another inhaler, same medication, different brand as the one the clinic gave me, doesn’t work as I don’t have asthma, doctors have chest xray back but sill waiting for someone to look at it
Peleton & stretch after work
Hugs to all in need

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All 7.3 today. @RosemaryJackson great to see you back and feeling better @flonvic we just have to keep going no other way @mojo37 sorry you are stuck in a rut with your FBG but same message to keep going we’re all rooting for you. I love the new Spring puffin pic, two of my favourite things. Hugs to all who need them and if @Ashybang is looking in hope you’re ok and back soon. Anyone seen @Estragon hope you’re ok.