What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Been away for the weekend eaten loads of **** lol - morning reading is 7.5 .

I've been testing my bg reading for about a month now got a free monitor - my dad died in April and I was diagnosed type 2 a few weeks before he died and since then have lost 2 stone 4 pounds , I have eaten bad things and the blood readings are always below the recommended even after loads of high carb foods .

I think I'm due another blood test soon so will see how its going but weight loss is a big factor in the blood readings I think plus the stress levels have dropped from a million to around 10 since my dad's passing as he was seriously ill for years .

So morning readings of 7.5 and under even after eating , I'm happy with this :)

I can't function on LCHF i just feel so ill and have no energy and I need energy to look after my disabled mum as I am her full time carer .

D

debrasue

Been away for the weekend eaten loads of **** lol - morning reading is 7.5 .

I've been testing my bg reading for about a month now got a free monitor - my dad died in April and I was diagnosed type 2 a few weeks before he died and since then have lost 2 stone 4 pounds , I have eaten bad things and the blood readings are always below the recommended even after loads of high carb foods .

I think I'm due another blood test soon so will see how its going but weight loss is a big factor in the blood readings I think plus the stress levels have dropped from a million to around 10 since my dad's passing as he was seriously ill for years .

So morning readings of 7.5 and under even after eating , I'm happy with this :)
Hi - welcome to the thread, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Hugs.

Reactions: Liam1955 and Freema