What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
good morning all :)

4.2 today

We got a good walk in yesterday with mum's wee dog (the rain held off athough the mud on her paws made her look like she was wearing boots by the time we got back), mum likes the colour of the paint in the bedroom and the coffee mousse pud. I made was a success :)

Mmmm, coffee mousse pud.

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
6.8 this morning, not had a very good weekend lot of stress and comfort eating should know better.:(

Hope its all a bit better now. Comfort eating is very hard to tackle cos it is an ingrained reaction to dealing with pain. I still haven't managed to work it out, so no advice. But I understand how it goes.

Reactions: Ymdawd

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Ésuk banget ésuk wong sing kuat daya tarik kembang diabetes. Muga-muga minggu bisa dipenuhi mirth lan merriment. This morning the diabetic chicken that lives in the hen house in next doors garden woke me up this morning by cockadoodledooing at 4.00am this morning. It cockadoodkedooed 3 times and my blood sugars are 3.0mmols. It will not be cockadoodledooing tomorrow as I climbed over the garden fence and wrung it's neck. Would anybody care for chicken drumsticks? I hope you have a fine day and a fantastic week abd if you feel like chicken to might I'm your man baby
What you like! How do you think them up you liven up the thread love it. K

Reactions: Ymdawd

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6,1 mmol on waking up which refused to go down even after 5km 50 minute walk.
21d23da0853606e1466a86e2e0417fd3.jpg

No the best start to the week but not really a disaster either
You'll be back in your low numbers that's a bet. Again your pictures are fabulous. K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.8 this morning, not had a very good weekend lot of stress and comfort eating should know better.:(
I know they are higher than your usual BG readings John but 6s are not bad,you'll be back with lower readings We have all been in same place at sometime take care K.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all. I am 5.4 today, although getting out of bed to take it was difficult cos I can barely stand up. Planted 1666 bulbs yesterday.
Would love to see photos when they all come into flower! But that's some planting,bet your really sore today recommend a lovely hot bath and a good soak?K

Reactions: philchap1