2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
He should have said nowt at all, has caused a lot of bad feeling up here,

Drawing a comparison to their waterlogged pitch and the circumstances we find ourselves in is unacceptable

The pitch, All stands, toilets, catering, offices, dressing rooms, training facilities, club shop all flooded, not just a waterlogged pitch

Our ground had heavy rain earlier this season half the pitch was under rainwater, we got it sorted and played at home that weekend, the flood is a different matter way beyond our control,

Perhaps he would like to play his postponed 'home' games 85+ miles away from home, the man is an insensitive idiot

My heart goes out to Yorkshire & Lancashire affected by the floods last week

I'm certain, that, because f all that has been said, he wished he hadn't!

If you've been to Accie, you know what a dump of a ground it is, it's infamous for bad facilities and bad pitch! The dressing rooms are so small it's laughable! The ground is the worst in th he football league and as you know I've travelled around, and there isn't a worse ground so far, I know that we have to go to Dover, Barrow and Guisley, but I have been impressed with the grounds in the National league.
I think they would need a large scale refurbishment to the ground if they had promotions especially if they got into the championship! (Don't think that they would like!)

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Arsenal won and go back on top. Leicester play Man City tomorrow Leicester go top if they win Man City go 2nd if they win and draw puts City in 3rd and leaves Leicester 2nd

Reactions: 4 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I'm certain, that, because f all that has been said, he wished he hadn't!

If you've been to Accie, you know what a dump of a ground it is, it's infamous for bad facilities and bad pitch! The dressing rooms are so small it's laughable! The ground is the worst in th he football league and as you know I've travelled around, and there isn't a worse ground so far, I know that we have to go to Dover, Barrow and Guisley, but I have been impressed with the grounds in the National league.
I think they would need a large scale refurbishment to the ground if they had promotions especially if they got into the championship! (Don't think that they would like!)

I did see a photo of their waterlogged pitch before their game against us was rightly called off on Boxing Day

Moaning because we are being offered some support is childish

They can still use their ground week nights to catch up with their backlog between now and the rest of the season, we do not know when BP will be fit to resume home games.

Perhaps we should have played our 'home' games over the border at Dumfries (Queen of the South) and give him something more to moan about

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Saints got beat and Gooners won and are top of table, unless, Leicester win tomorrow!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I did see a photo of their waterlogged pitch before their game against us was rightly called off on Boxing Day

Moaning because we are being offered some support is childish

They can still use their ground week nights to catch up with their backlog between now and the rest of the season, we do not know when BP will be fit to resume home games.

Perhaps we should have played our 'home' games over the border at Dumfries (Queen of the South) and give him something more to moan about

Even in September, there pitch is poor!

Should play at Berwick, that's in England!

Or move to Inverness Caledonian Thistle!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Even in September, there pitch is poor!

Should play at Berwick, that's in England!

Or move to Inverness Caledonian Thistle!

Our ex-chairman once suggested that we merge with Clydebank (now defunct) resign from the FL and apply to play in Scotland,
this was met with derision from the BP faithful
He also claimed that he had spoken to 'aliens' in a close encounter of the third kind. this was met with sensation from the media

Wonder what became of Michael Knighton!

I think potentially Carlisle would do ok in Scotland, but it is not gonna happen, like asking Tranmere to play in Wales

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Our ex-chairman once suggested that we merge with Clydebank (now defunct) resign from the FL and apply to play in Scotland,
He also claimed that he had spoken to 'aliens' in a close encounter of the third kind. this was met with sensation from the media

I think potentially Carlisle would do ok in Scotland, but it is not gonna happen, like asking Tranmere to play in Wales

Ah! Michael Knighton! I remember him!
What a plonker!

Rovers have won the Welsh cup once in our history, a long, long time ago! When the likes of Chester, Shrewsbury, New Brighton and others were invited to play against the likes of Wrexham.

Hasn't every body spoken to aliens!

Clearly haven't read my blogs!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ah! Michael Knighton! I remember him!
What a plonker!

Rovers have won the Welsh cup once in our history, a long, long time ago! When the likes of Chester, Shrewsbury, New Brighton and others were invited to play against the likes of Wrexham.

Hasn't every body spoken to aliens!

Clearly haven't read my blogs!
Do you think Tranmere can make the play offs?
Would like to see you back in the league

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Do you think Tranmere can make the play offs?
Would like to see you back in the league

I think we need a few players and be more positive, we tend to lose games to easy.
I think that there is better teams, but you never know!

Everyone at Rovers wants to get back up, but it's going to be really difficult!

Maybe better next season!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Well if you think about it Berwick is in England but they play in the Scottish league and i reckon Carlisle is nearer to Scotland than Berwick is.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I think we need a few players and be more positive, we tend to lose games to easy.
I think that there is better teams, but you never know!

Everyone at Rovers wants to get back up, but it's going to be really difficult!

Maybe better next season![/QUOTE

I reckon its too late for Tranmere to make the play off's this time. Im sure with some new players you will do it next season. Its like us we are all over the place at the moment and got off to bad start. We need new players in January or we could be off to play with the likes of Sheff Utd and Doncaster etc in league 1 Not gunna panic just yet still half of season to some yet

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Zand's team Leeds play tonight be a tough one for them with Derby County

Reactions: 6 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Leicester and City drew last night Leicester remain top :)

Leeds drew with Derby County Bah Humbug :D:D

rocknrollman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tories,people who like hunting and snobs.Also Pompey fc.
I dont think Saints will be top three,but i will be happy if they finished in the top ten.
Oh When The Saints....

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Macclesfield at home tomorrow. After scraping two wins over Christmas, one against the Silkmen! I am going to predict a defeat tomorrow!
The reason, I just think that they will be really up for this and they have a good attack.
Hope I'm wrong!

Hope everyone's on here, team, the best for 2016!