2015/16 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I do, my youngest thinks he should be sacked today but they won't do that with the Chelsea match in two days time.

Yeah Chelsea wouldnt let go of Murhino for long enough if Man Utd arent careful they could end up like Chelsea did

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Can't help but smile at Man U score totally made my day

Looks like you arent the only ones to be flooding Cumberland just seen some news its flooding in parts of Lancashire and North Yorkshire and West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester :(

Reactions: 5 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
There goes the final whistle we have won 3-1 im over joyed at that. Next for scalping QPR on Monday at London

2-2 draw for Chelsea
Leicester lost and that opens the door for Arsenal who kick off at 7:45 pm
Man City won

Oh well done Nosher Tranmere won wtg :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Looks like you arent the only ones to be flooding Cumberland just seen some news its flooding in parts of Lancashire and North Yorkshire and West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester :(
It is terrible
Northern England is taking a battering

Reactions: 4 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
There goes the final whistle we have won 3-1 im over joyed at that. Next for scalping QPR on Monday at London

2-2 draw for Chelsea
Leicester lost and that opens the door for Arsenal who kick off at 7:45 pm
Man City won

Oh well done Nosher Tranmere won wtg :)
Good win for Huddersfield Town & Tranmere Rovers

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A good win for the Rovers.
Not pretty but three points and a bit of luck for a change!
Could this be the turnaround?
I hope so!

Reactions: 3 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yep I'm going to Southampton tomorrow - if I survive today :rolleyes:
Hope you enjoyed your trip to St Mary's. You didn't? Well, Lordy, Lordy. Mind you, I did apologise in advance ..... :D

Saints played well but also got lucky a couple of times. Arsenal, erm, weren't at their best, I feel.

Reactions: 7 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope you enjoyed your trip to St Mary's. You didn't? Well, Lordy, Lordy. Mind you, I did apologise in advance ..... :D

Saints played well but also got lucky a couple of times. Arsenal, erm, weren't at their best, I feel.
lol just got home :) Yes it's a good job you apologised in advance. :rolleyes: I clapped the 4th goal, it was a well deserved win. No complaints, I think Arsenal were lucky with one or two decisions too? The best team won for sure. Well done Saints, they even nicked all of our songs. :(

Reactions: 7 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol just got home :) Yes it's a good job you apologised in advance. :rolleyes: I clapped the 4th goal, it was a well deserved win. No complaints, I think Arsenal were lucky with one or two decisions too? The best team won for sure. Well done Saints, they even nicked all of our songs. :(
Decent of you to say so; we all have our off days - ask Man U. :)

Cruellest remark I've heard so far this season: "I was looking forward to the Man U/Chelski game but - let's face it - it's just another mid-table clash, innit"? :D :D

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good luck to all those playing today :) we are away to QPR
Hope you get 3 pts at Loftus Rd

We were due to play Hartlepool today at BP but guess what, it's off
Our next home game is at Ewood Park on Jan 2nd V Plymouth

Accrington manager John Coleman has been critical of the FL for other clubs helping us in our hour of need, saying that some clubs will have an advantage by not travelling to Carlisle to play us

Does he not realise the huge disadvantage to us by playing 'home' games on neutral grounds, players training at Newcastle training facilities because along with BP the adjoining training pitches were flooded, the supporters missing out at BP and having to travel to 'home' games.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-fixture-reshuffle-flooding-unfair-clubs.html

I want to thank Preston, Blackburn, & Blackpool for stepping forward and helping Carlisle United

I quite like Accrington Stanley but when we do get to play them I hope we slaughter them both home and away.

Carlisle's ground was flooded, the dressing rooms were flooded, the offices were flooded, the stands and facilities were flooded
Are we supposed to refuse other clubs generosity, Mr Coleman you have gone way down in my opinion

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Accrington manager John Coleman has been critical of the FL for other clubs helping us in our hour of need, saying that some clubs will have an advantage by not travelling to Carlisle to play us

Does he not realise the huge disadvantage to us by playing 'home' games on neutral grounds, players training at Newcastle training facilities because along with BP the adjoining training pitches were flooded, the supporters missing out at BP and having to travel to 'home' games.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-fixture-reshuffle-flooding-unfair-clubs.html

I want to thank Preston, Blackburn, & Blackpool for stepping forward and helping Carlisle United

I quite like Accrington Stanley but when we do get to play them I hope we slaughter them both home and away.

Carlisle's ground was flooded, the dressing rooms were flooded, the offices were flooded, the stands and facilities were flooded
Are we supposed to refuse other clubs generosity, Mr Coleman you have gone way down in my opinion

Thanks hopefuly we will get 3 points

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
A nice 1-1 draw better than losing eh UTT we should beat Bolton on Saturday but having said that Bolton beat Blackburn 1-0

Stoke beat Everton 3-4 that was some game. Villa lost again i reckon we will be playing them next year.

Tranmere won well done Nosher :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A 1-0 home win!
Should have won the game comfortably in the first half!
Sat back second half and nearly paid the price!
Altrincham, unlucky not to take something from the game!
But I'm happy, six points from two Xmas games!
We need to continue this run to get up the table!
Ho, Ho, Ho!

Good away draw for the Terriers!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

I know that's how it came across and he has been slagged off for speaking his mind!
But the paper misquoted a lot of what he said and he has apologised for the criticism and upset he caused.

Football does come together when it's needed and I'm sure other clubs and fans would line up to help. There has been a community spirit throughout the flooded areas!
Believe they are calling the lake district, Atlantis!

And there is a lot more of the wet stuff to come this week!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I know that's how it came across and he has been slagged off for speaking his mind!
But the paper misquoted a lot of what he said and he has apologised for the criticism and upset he caused.

Football does come together when it's needed and I'm sure other clubs and fans would line up to help. There has been a community spirit throughout the flooded areas!
Believe they are calling the lake district, Atlantis!

And there is a lot more of the wet stuff to come this week!

He should have said nowt at all, has caused a lot of bad feeling up here,

Drawing a comparison to their waterlogged pitch and the circumstances we find ourselves in is unacceptable

The pitch, All stands, toilets, catering, offices, dressing rooms, training facilities, club shop all flooded, not just a waterlogged pitch

Our ground had heavy rain earlier this season half the pitch was under rainwater, we got it sorted and played at home that weekend, the flood is a different matter way beyond our control,

Perhaps he would like to play his postponed 'home' games 85+ miles away from home, the man is an insensitive idiot

My heart goes out to Yorkshire & Lancashire affected by the floods last week