Diabetic meetup 4, 30th of January 2016, 2pm at http://princesslouisepub.co.uk/

Will you attend our meetup on 30th of January?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yup I am clear that weekend so train tickets all booked. See you motley lot there :)

Reactions: 4 people

Ratty_Kat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi - I'd like to come along to the meetup but will have to see if I can get the afternoon off work. I live in Oxford so it's not too difficult to get there- the coach stop is right across the road!
Is this just a meetup for a group of friends or is it an 'all welcome' thing? I don't really know any other diabetics here and would be good to meet some of you!

Reactions: 5 people

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi - I'd like to come along to the meetup but will have to see if I can get the afternoon off work. I live in Oxford so it's not too difficult to get there- the coach stop is right across the road!
Is this just a meetup for a group of friends or is it an 'all welcome' thing? I don't really know any other diabetics here and would be good to meet some of you!
All welcome - hope you can make it

Reactions: 2 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
It would be great to see you, really is a nice afternoon, you will enjoy it I'm sure

Alasdair

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you meet up for anything in particular or just a chance for fellow diabetics to get together in person and some drinks/food/chat?

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you meet up for anything in particular or just a chance for fellow diabetics to get together in person and some drinks/food/chat?
We meet up for drinks/food/chat - it's really good to meet others who face the same issues and we can all talk about it without being diabetes bores ;)

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Interested nothing. Train tickets are in my wallet, I will be there :)

isabellkinga

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi everyone, I haven't logged into this forum for yonks! Just found this thread. Unfortunately I'm going away on the 30th, gutted! I'll definitely come to next one though. How do I keep in the loop other than checking the forum?

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
everyone, I haven't logged into this forum for yonks! Just found this thread. Unfortunately I'm going away on the 30th, gutted! I'll definitely come to next one though. How do I keep in the loop other than checking the forum?
We meetup more or less every two months. We announce it here in type 1 section. You need to check here from time to time or message me

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Hi everyone, I haven't logged into this forum for yonks! Just found this thread. Unfortunately I'm going away on the 30th, gutted! I'll definitely come to next one though. How do I keep in the loop other than checking the forum?
Shame you can't make it, looking like being quite a few of us for this one :)

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I added a poll so I can see how many people will come. I may need to change the booking for a bigger table!