Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
(Monday) Appetite improving, as is BG, which has been low recently. This morning I have a 4.1 & I'm ravenous. Good sign. Have a great day folks.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 31 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
6.0 this morning, after nice lamb masala, pilau rice and naan last night. I might have another curry tonight.

Reactions: 24 people

Chris Thailand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A couple of periods of not testing over the holiday, a week in Vietnam (oh! the baguettes!) and last week when I just couldn't be bothered to go into town to buy testing strips but still an average of 4.6 now I'm back in the saddle!
Phew!

Reactions: 26 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
a slightly higher than normal 5.1 this morning and I'm feeling really tired too, I foresee a minor cold / sore throat on the horizon :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
6.9 this morning. It's coming down. Had a rough night with 2 yr old. So tired right now. :hungover:

Reactions: 27 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
7.3 after a restless night

Reactions: 23 people