13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Sounds good @November1115 I've been exact opposite. Couldn't get out for my usual walk because of snow and howling winds so did my weekly 'big' clean, hubby did the vacuuming I did everything else:) Time to catch up with you all now then grilling 98% beef burgers for lunch. Got youngest (autistic) son for dinner later, his Dad picks him up from his supported accommodation so hopefully the snow will have eased off by then. Hope everyone has a good day

Reactions: 4 people

November1115

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@13lizanne we don't enjoy cleaning... so we only clean when we need to....and that's about once every 10 days.... the mess comes mainly from books and letters scattered all the house...I make sure the important cleaning ie kitchen is clean and " hygienic" tho..

Just home from walking to Sainsbury and got a fresh duck for £8 .... hv jz seasoned wt the yummy 5 spice powder... that's our dinner! Got 2 Lidl protein rolls.... thought I 'd give it a second chance as I dint really enjoy it when I tried it a fortnight ago....

Hv a great evening all x

Reactions: 5 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crispy duck mmmm I'm coming to yours! We've just eaten and now our 6ft 27yr old is playing dodgeball with his Dad and equally tall brothers! There are cushions flying everywhere and great big men jumping all over my sofas! Good fun:)

Reactions: 6 people

November1115

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hehehehehe. ... does that mean another round of cleaning when your boys are in bed? Children .... huh.... !!! :)

Ooooohhhh yes you are welcome to come round for crispy duck.... I used to view meat eating wt such pious indignation. .. but putting on those lbs whilst being a vegetarian and a diabetes diagnosis have certainly changed my views on meat consumption very differently!

K

Kat100

Hello all
Your day sounds good , snow , wonder if it will reach Norfolk ..
Continue having fun ..
Just had a bit of pasta ,,made into a layered salad ..
Waiting for tv nite to start ..
Morning for tomorrow in advance :happy:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
My 27 yr old is the youngest of three @November1115 his autism means he will always be child-like and the other two much older sons just love an excuse to act daft when getting together with their wee brother. They often come through here from their own homes when youngest visits us. They are good 'boys' hubby and I feel very blessed to have them. I know what you mean about the meat it went against all that I "knew" was good for me to eat red meat and real butter, delicious though they are. Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hello all
Your day sounds good , snow , wonder if it will reach Norfolk ..
Continue having fun ..
Just had a bit of pasta ,,made into a layered salad ..
Waiting for tv nite to start ..
Morning for tomorrow in advance :happy:
Good morning to you @Kat100 :) are you watching Casualty?

November1115

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@13lizanne both my kids are late teens and early 20s but I will always view them as "children"!! They are such wonderful young adults. .. my son s doing his "gap" year .. so he goes to uni next year... whereas my daughter is in her 3rd year.... time flies!!

My duck tasted superb....! I do like Chinese duck and if you are ever in China you have to try the original recipe..... it surpasses all expectations!! :):depressed:

Reactions: 3 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Good Afternoon All!:)
Dull, overcast and miserable in York.
Watched late film to 2am, so had lay in till 10am today.:)

Reactions: 4 people
P

paula.nolan42

Good afternoon all. I'm heading to Eastbourne for a walk, I hope the rain holds off for a while. The sun is doing its very best at the moment.

Reactions: 7 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good Morning from a very sunny, but windy York.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lashing rain, howling winds, good morning from bonny Scotland

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi @wolfie11969 - I live in York. But, never been to Dudley (don't think I have?) But, May have passed through it on the train to Birmingham! I lived in Wolverhampton for 7 years - returned to York in 1985. :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969 - I live in York. But, never been to Dudley (don't think I have?) But, May have passed through it on the train to Birmingham! I lived in Wolverhampton for 7 years - returned to York in 1985. :)

Hi Liam

Wolverhampton just up the road from me (5 miles). Dudley does have a train station but its miles out of the city centre :confused:. And I'm a homegrown Birmingham lass, I just live amongst the Yams :eek:

Have never been to York although I'd love to see York Minster. Maybe one day I'll get there :)

Reactions: 8 people