Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

pinklady69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 at 6.40am....is this normal? Im new and this is my first morning reading....yesterday 2 hours after meals it was 5.8

Reactions: 21 people

scouse13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can I ask users of this thread to stay on topic. This thread is for fasting bg results and is not a general chat thread. We had this problem before and people were given a general chat thread to use for that purpose. Lots of people are assisted by posting their FBG and it would be a shame to close the thread.
Ok as you wish.
But a bit of colour does help

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Can I ask users of this thread to stay on topic. This thread is for fasting bg results and is not a general chat thread. We had this problem before and people were given a general chat thread to use for that purpose. Lots of people are assisted by posting their FBG and it would be a shame to close the thread.
I agree Type 2 Life thread is better for general chat. I love it!
No one is saying you cannot stay on topic here.
Fbg and anything to do with your fasting blood levels. Very very welcome! :) :) :)

Reactions: 4 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.8 today, was 5s all yesterday until I started grazing in the evening! Better restrain today, tucking into spinach and poached eggs now

Reactions: 24 people
C

catherinecherub

Mind you @Osidge and @catherinecherub are you looking for just the level only and nothing more?
Some posts have to be moved to start another thread because they are asking questions. If they get answered within this thread then they are only getting answers from a small audience whereas if their post goes onto the forum then they will get more answers as other posters will join in. People ask all manner of things here including diet questions, other health problem questions and they may get a few answers here or they may be ignored as often happens.
You have to be sensible and only post about your fasting levels rather than say that your cat is not well. your BF is in a bad mood, the dog ate your slippers, you are going on holiday, etc......It is not relevant to the topic and nor are recipe queries, blood test results.