Metformin SR side effects

NoughtQAF

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I didn't find this thread when I searched! Thanks for the tag @GrantGam1337

It gives me relief to know other people have also experienced different reactions to different brands.

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I didn't find this thread when I searched! Thanks for the tag @GrantGam1337

It gives me relief to know other people have also experienced different reactions to different brands.
It's not so easy searching for posts, although they are there.

The most important thing is that you're in the right community for help with your/our condition. The people on this forum are truly smart and experienced:)

I genuinely thought I had my diabetes well under control until I came here. When you share experiences, you move forward:)

Keep us posted with how you get on, get better soon!

Grant

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi could you tell me did you swap to metabwg and did your sugars rise at the beginning? Thank you
Hi this is a very old thread and most of the participants haven't been around for a couple of years..
Maybe start one of your own with a question re metformin.. or have a look at the search results on the forum (there are lots!).

Jsw1968

Hi this is a very old thread and most of the participants haven't been around for a couple of years..
Maybe start one of your own with a question re metformin.. or have a look at the search results on the forum (there are lots!).
Thank you I’m searching for any info changed to metabet