Sugar free soft drinks / mixers with NO ASPARTAME!

Went into Morrisons today and they have their own brand aspartame free tonic water and lemonade, so I got those.
I also saw a coke with green writing made with stevia, anyone here tried it?
Yes I have tried it and I love it the taste is awsome cost more tho but i try to have soda only once or maybe twice a week at the most one soda a day try it and let me know? Enjoy!!!!

LezLezLez

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I'm trying to find mixers, especially lemonade and tonic water, and other soft drinks that have no aspartame, and it's not easy, they all seem to use the stuff! I won't touch anything that contains aspartame, and have been through every sugar free lemonade and tonic water on the tesco website and every single one (apart from tesco cloudy lemonade) has aspartame!
I'm sure there must be some somewhere, and I know I'm not the only one here to not want any aspartame, so hoped we could list all the relevant drinks we know here?
Hi, does anyone know if "Xylitol" is dangerous or can it be found as the sweetener in any drinks?

Judlepip

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi, does anyone know if "Xylitol" is dangerous or can it be found as the sweetener in any drinks?

I'm trying to find that out also. Help, you knowledgable folk out there!

AtkinsMo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I squeeze pink grapefruit and freeze the juice into ice cube trays. I drink Gin with sparkling mineral water and a couple of grapefruit juice cubes, leave it for a minute or two to start to melt. Quick, easy, lovely flavour not too sweet and no artificial sweeteners.

Sprog

I'm trying to find mixers, especially lemonade and tonic water, and other soft drinks that have no aspartame, and it's not easy, they all seem to use the stuff! I won't touch anything that contains aspartame, and have been through every sugar free lemonade and tonic water on the tesco website and every single one (apart from tesco cloudy lemonade) has aspartame!
I'm sure there must be some somewhere, and I know I'm not the only one here to not want any aspartame, so hoped we could list all the relevant drinks we know here?

Look for mixers containing Xylitol. I've had my bad experiences of the migraine inducing Aspartame which is in almost every single sugar free product. Nasty stuff.

Luztifer

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Like yourself I also try my best to avoid Aspartame after I discovered the dangerous toxic propertied that this 'nasty cheap sugar substitute' does inside the human body when Aspartame gets warmed up inside the body.
It is very difficult to find alternatives but I found that 'Sainsbury's' cheap own brand Lemonade doesn't use Aspartame but instead uses 'Sucralose' which is considered as SAFE. Here in the UK it's a little more expensive than the cheaper alternatives costing 20p for a 2 litre bottle !!!!
Sucralose is a Cluoro Carbon related to DDT and other banned substances.. skip to the end of the video

Reactions: Pura Vida