totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi all,
Due to other health problems ive not been around much, anyway my diabetes has been so up and down its untrue,ive changed a few mnths ago from lantus to toujeo and still no better so DN is seeing about me getting a pump,
Ive been seeing neuros for problems and have been found to have the start of peripheral neuropathy and 4 differents areas of leukoariosis(dead bits) in my brain, she has put all this down to my diabetes and to say im fed up is an understatement,
Ive tried so hard to get my diabetes under tight control to not much avail and its soo annoying that my body is suffering when im doing everything i can ,anyway basically

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,
Due to other health problems ive not been around much, anyway my diabetes has been so up and down its untrue,ive changed a few mnths ago from lantus to toujeo and still no better so DN is seeing about me getting a pump,
Ive been seeing neuros for problems and have been found to have the start of peripheral neuropathy and 4 differents areas of leukoariosis(dead bits) in my brain, she has put all this down to my diabetes and to say im fed up is an understatement,
Ive tried so hard to get my diabetes under tight control to not much avail and its soo annoying that my body is suffering when im doing everything i can ,anyway basically
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing.

I hope that you qualify for a pump and that you manage to get your D under control.

Good luck to you!
Grant

Reactions: totsy and Freema

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @totsy sorry to hear of your health issues.

Yes a pump would give you better control, it takes some time to get the right adjustments but if you're struggling with maintaining good control then it will ultimately have great benefits in being able to make more adjustments and to monitor your control, I wish you luck :)

Reactions: totsy

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I'm sorry too to hear of your troubles @totsy , I'm sure the pump will help control your bg levels. Best wishes and good luck.