What music are you listening to?

Nickglanf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Cornish Band Phat Bollard, check them out on u-tube. Their a street busking band all their songs are self penned. Also they have four albums. The music and lyrics are honest and funny.

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
Barenaked Ladies
Sister Hazel
Four Star Mary

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cornish Band Phat Bollard, check them out on u-tube. Their a street busking band all their songs are self penned. Also they have four albums. The music and lyrics are honest and funny.
If you're into Cornish bands, have you ever seen Three Daft Monkeys? They're excellent live although - but of course - there are four of them :)

We saw them a couple of years ago, and they're playing a festival local to us at Wickham this summer, so we're planning to see them again :cool:

D

Deleted member 308541

I had a thought this morning with this phrase in it "meandering of my mind" which popped up this thought about this song The Windmills Of Your MInd.

Nickglanf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
If you're into Cornish bands, have you ever seen Three Daft Monkeys? They're excellent live although - but of course - there are four of them :)

We saw them a couple of years ago, and they're playing a festival local to us at Wickham this summer, so we're planning to see them again :cool:

Yes I have, i am looking forward to see them live sometime this year. Hopefully somewhere in the southwest.

Reactions: jay hay-char

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Just put some more mellow music on the old mp3 player. Thought perhaps going to bed listening to rock and metal was a bit silly ;)

Reactions: Freema

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Been hooked on this since it was released last week.