ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
If you follow a thread it can be a choice whether to receive notifications to your e-mail but not seen e-mails attached to posts in threads unless you have typed into your signature and signature set up to be shown everytime? @Bellatom .

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @Bellatom Just had a quick look at your posts and profile and cannot see your email address - please shout if you need us to investigate or have further info on what the issue is ? Thanks :)

Bellatom

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Hi @Bellatom Just had a quick look at your posts and profile and cannot see your email address - please shout if you need us to investigate or have further info on what the issue is ? Thanks :)

It seems to only happen when I use the quick reply option, anyway no problem and thank you for contacting me.

leking

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Are you using the mobile app? It shows my email address too, but it seems to be a bug with the app. For everyone else looking it shows username.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes, I use the website, not the app, and I can't see your email address anywhere.

Bellatom

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Are you using the mobile app? It shows my email address too, but it seems to be a bug with the app. For everyone else looking it shows username.
It seems to happen when I use postca quick reply!

Bellatom

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Must be something I am doing, doesn't surprise me as I usually get strange messages as I not very good on the techo front.