The Power of Positivity

D

debrasue

Love it... and reinstatement can be marked down on my positive journal for today...

Positive.....
Hubby off sick and so far I've not caught this horrible virus... all my vitamins must be working!! And I've kept my temper calm!!

Yaaay!!!

Extra, extra positive is that my Guardian Connect CGM is now waiting at hospital for me!!! Just trying to sort out training for me with the hospital and rep!!

Cant believe I have finally had something really good happen!!

Amazed and really singing!!!
Wow! Very hi-tech - good for you! Let us know how you get on with it. :)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Wow! Very hi-tech - good for you! Let us know how you get on with it. :)

Could have got it tomorrow but I couldnt avoid my other Friday appointments so getting it on 15th!
So, so excited as it will help me so much for my pre op and post op in April.

Positive today.... 4th day with hubby really poorly and home from work AND I've not been arrested yet!!!

Looking forward to Cancer Art Therapy group tomorrow morning and Table Tennis in afternoon. Cant play at the moment but love the people..

D

debrasue

Could have got it tomorrow but I couldnt avoid my other Friday appointments so getting it on 15th!

Positive today.... 4th day with hubby really poorly and home from work AND I've not been arrested yet!!!

Looking forward to Cancer Art Therapy group tomorrow morning and Table Tennis in afternoon. Cant play at the moment but love the people..
Hats off to you for avoiding arrest. I had mine home all last week, so deep respect to you! :hilarious:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
No need for a third course of antibiotics, hurray! My body much be fighting it off itself, at last. Bgs have been good for ages. Next winter I need to stay low carb. Throughout.

C

chris lowe

Love it... and reinstatement can be marked down on my positive journal for today...

Positive.....
Hubby off sick and so far I've not caught this horrible virus... all my vitamins must be working!! And I've kept my temper calm!!

Yaaay!!!

Extra, extra positive is that my Guardian Connect CGM is now waiting at hospital for me!!! Just trying to sort out training for me with the hospital and rep!!

Cant believe I have finally had something really good happen!!

Amazed and really singing!!!

Hope your hubby recovers soon.

Reactions: donnellysdogs
C

chris lowe

I will write to the Pope, anyone who puts up with a sick husband should be sainted. What day do you want to be your Saint Day
My friend who has gone to live in Cuba has found some people to play table tennis with

Last edited by a moderator:

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Thought I was coming down with hubbys germs and so far still kept clear of them... he's now on antibitics after going to walk in centre... because of coughing up blood..

Had MRI done and results should be at breast unit for when I go week after next..