Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @walnut_face

You apear to have two threads on the same subject going on..? Would you like me to delete one..?
Or you can do it yerself if you like?! :D;)

Actually. I tagged Daisy1 out of habit the other day & was pleased to find she responded in her helpful style.

So feel free to tag Daisy1. & when she appears. Give her a "winner" award at the bottom of her post in recognition of her service! :cool:

C

chris lowe

I notice @daisy1 has now been given the blue badge of retirement, should we still be tagging to help newbies
@Administrator ?

You are funny! I quite often tag @Administrator to try & get App problems sorted. After a month of continual tagging I still didn't get a response so I sent a "contact us" email (bottom of home page) asking for address of CEO of Diabetes UK. Surprising how quickly problem was solved.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I am now retired as a mod but am still enjoying welcoming new members, so please continue tagging me when necessary. It is very helpful to me. This will help me to help you. Many members find this info very useful and it is helpful to have the post on their own thread as it's easy to find.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Happy retirement @daisy1.

The thing is I have retired twice but still not actually retired!
Don't think I ever will!

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Pipp replied to my initial post about coming back to the forum, and the difficulties I have with control. I wrote a reply but when I tried to send it, it failed!

Hi,

Have you tried replying on your thread again to Pipp?
Are you using a browser on a device or the app?
Your device may have suffered a signal dropout?

Did you have any issue posting your reply to me, on this thread..?