Lidl High Protein Rolls

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I bought 10 HP rolls at Lidl in Maidenhead today. There has been speculation that it is just the size changing rather than they're being discontinued so I weighed them and they varied between 114g and 85g so I am none the wiser!

Reactions: Freema

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I bought 12 today, so our local branch is still stocking them. They were still warm.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I think the problem is there are at least 2 separate code numbers for these rolls. One applies to the big ones and one to the small ones. There may be others in between. The code number is shown on the basket label in my store. It may be worth while quoting this code number when writing to Lidl. Hopefully it is just one of the code numbers that is discontinued, to be replaced by another.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think the problem is there are at least 2 separate code numbers for these rolls. One applies to the big ones and one to the small ones. There may be others in between. The code number is shown on the basket label in my store. It may be worth while quoting this code number when writing to Lidl. Hopefully it is just one of the code numbers that is discontinued, to be replaced by another.
And the two numbers are
124342 High Protein Roll
79358 High Protein Roll
I'm afraid I have no idea which is which though....

Jamesuk9

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I bought 2 dozen today, I asked the bakery assistant in my local store about this.... "what? one of our best sellers, they most definitely are not being withdrawn"

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Maybe it's just round my way then:arghh: Will send an email to HQ rather than just Facebook as not sure person who answers FB queries knows what is going on!

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Maybe it's just round my way then:arghh: Will send an email to HQ rather than just Facebook as not sure person who answers FB queries knows what is going on!

Perhaps you should quote the code numbers (see above)

mrs gimli

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Racists or hatred. Disrespect for people.
Can they be frozen sorry for silly question

mrs gimli

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Racists or hatred. Disrespect for people.
Thank you I did ask at lidl and chap umm dunno

Rosiegough_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Evil beings. Destroying our beautiful Planet X
Can't get them in Northern Ireland

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello fellow Lidl HPR addicts!

I picked up a supply from my Lidl yesterday and the label has changed. I couldn't take a photo (didn't have my phone) and can't remember the code number BUT it did say 85g. It's never had the weight displayed before. My last lot were in the 95g region when I weighed them. Same price of course!

Reactions: Ultramum

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Order has been restored! I trekked out to a different Lidl this morning and they had protein rolls! Freezer is now stocked again:D Haven't weighed them. Eating half a roll now :happy:

Reactions: pcs63 and Ultramum

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Seems like the No Lidl HP Rolls threat to life as we know it has faded. Now there is just North Korea's nuclear weapons to worry about.