New support group - Type 2 Together- Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City

Albina

IMG_3761.JPG
Hi
Just wanted to share information that with help from Diabetes UK, we are reinstating local Peer Support group for Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.

The Diabetes UK Peer Support Programme is about bringing people with Diabetes together in the local area to share experiences of living with the condition and to get practical tips and support from others about how to live well. This will enable more people affected by Diabetes to manage their condition well while feeling supported and valued.

Date: Last Thursday every month at 19.00
Venue: TESCO, HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE

Hatfield/ WGC Peer Support Group will be run by two volunteers Genevieve ( a Diabetic Nurse) and Olga (a science student).

Best regards
Olga

Sweet_Sophie

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Many thanks I'm pre-diabetic diagnosed 2 weeks ago. I will come but not July or August as we are away. This is great. Looking forward to meeting you.

Wgc2017

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
View attachment 22792 Hi
Just wanted to share information that with help from Diabetes UK, we are reinstating local Peer Support group for Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.

The Diabetes UK Peer Support Programme is about bringing people with Diabetes together in the local area to share experiences of living with the condition and to get practical tips and support from others about how to live well. This will enable more people affected by Diabetes to manage their condition well while feeling supported and valued.

Hatfield/ WGC Peer Support Group will be run by two volunteers Genevieve ( a Diabetic Nurse) and Olga (a science student).

Best regards
Olga

Wgc2017

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there

What time do you finish, as I live in WGC and don't drive so I would have to catch a bus and do you know of any daytime ones

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
View attachment 22792 Hi

Best regards
Olga

Hi Olga,

I’m from North London.

Can I please attend?

Andrew