GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Well what an afternoon. Ron went for a nap . He's been feeling so tired of late. He got up at half five and struggled to move in a lot of pain. His legs wouldn't play ball. I would like to wish @ickihun all the best for tomorrow hope all goes well for you and you finally get sorted . X

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Well what an afternoon. Ron went for a nap . He's been feeling so tired of late. He got up at half five and struggled to move in a lot of pain. His legs wouldn't play ball. I would like to wish @ickihun all the best for tomorrow hope all goes well for you and you finally get sorted . X

Poor Ron poor man absolutely dreadful for him
Hugs to the pair of you

And agree with what you wish for Vicky

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@ickihun - Hope everything went to plan Vicky today at the Hospital :).

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good news. Just have minor heart disease. No need for stents. :) :) :)
Arm is sore thou. A price worth for the good news.
I can stop aspirin too. :) :) :)

That is brilliant news Vicky = Onwards and Upwards from now on :). Things are starting to look good for you - I am so pleased :):). Wxx

Reactions: Molly56

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
That is brilliant news Vicky = Onwards and Upwards from now on :). Things are starting to look good for you - I am so pleased :):). Wxx
I'm going to pay for a sports physio to help me with back. I cannot drag my body around on a crutch any longer! Enough is enough! ;)

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
I'm going to pay for a sports physio to help me with back. I cannot drag my body around on a crutch any longer! Enough is enough! ;)
I've told Ron he needs to see a physio. As of yesterday hes walking with two sticks . Did I say walking ? Don't mean walking mean pigeon stepping .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I haven't seen gp yet but I'm open to suggestions. I cannot WAIT and see IF bariatric surgery MIGHT help. Anyway its going to take a year, just for op.
I've never had this problem and I've been active all my life.
I will NOT get used to it. It's just not me!
I need something to start me in the right direction without huge pain.
I'm tempted to pay for a MRI if gp will be willing to decipher it?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ickihun -have you thought about Self Referral to Physiotherapy? Because if they suspect your mobility to be caused by something different? They could refer you for a MRI Scan.
Vicky, - I believe you ask at the GP reception for a Self Referral Form, fill it in and send it off then wait. The Physio Team go through all the referral forms and assess them to which is given priority.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good Afternoon from a beautiful Sunny York, hope everyone has lovely weather today :).
Had my Bloods done on Wednesday in readiness for my Hospital Dermatology appointment on the 10th May. I have to attend every 3 months these appointments as it is part of ' the deal' being on the Biological Drug. And my LFT - Liver Function has to be closely checked/monitored. Will be interesting to see what my HBA1C is this time? The last check of it a few months ago it was 60 - so, fingers crossed it has come down much more?
Enjoy your day in whatever you are doing :).

Gannet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Showbiz
Good afternoon all. I hope things go well Liam.
I've just got back from London Zoo. As a member, I pop in for a few hours when I feel like a walk and have got tired of the local walks. It's therapeutic and I try to see different animals each time, as well as my favourites.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hello @maureen5752 - Received phone call this afternoon from Doctor's Receptionist - have to see the Practice Diabetes Nurse and have been given an appointment for 17th May = think that might indicate my HBA1C is up??:eek: Oh well can't be good all the time and I am not increasing Insulin anymore!!! (Taking 40 units of it daily plus all the other Diabetic Medication).
How is things with you Maureen? :) Liamx
Thanks @13lizanne :) and @Gannet :)

Reactions: Cumberland