GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

D

debrasue

14/10/17 - Received in the post today results of the Duodenal Biopsies taken 2 weeks ago. There is no H.Pylori Bacteria present.
And 'no reason' as to why I have inflammation of my Duodenum, just to continue taking the Ranitidine Tablets twice daily.
Glad to hear it's not HP William, but it's frustrating not to have any definitive answers.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
14/10/17 - Received in the post today results of the Duodenal Biopsies taken 2 weeks ago. There is no H.Pylori Bacteria present.
And 'no reason' as to why I have inflammation of my Duodenum, just to continue taking the Ranitidine Tablets twice daily.
I've read something recently....insulin causes inflammation. Sounds about right. My back only kicked off once i started insulin (not pregnancy onesl).

If i thought i could get away with it I'd stop my insulin but id rocket into 20s and 30s.
Also atherosclerosis can be caused by inflammation. Apparently. So insulin is a hiding to nothing.
So type2s are walking insulin timebombs?

Yesterday i was called apon to explain why i wanted bariatric surgery. Id put it to the back of my mind to reduce worry.
Discovered today I'm even more determined to get this fat off for less insulin to cause havoc.
I'm looking forward to 2018 :) :) :)

How is everyone?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Ron's still ticking . He's been out on the scooter today , not for long though cause of the wind and cold goes right through his back. I've managed a couple of hours to myself whilst fetching his meds . One thing Ron's found out today he can't have steroid nose drops as its been causing him chest pain. He only decides to tell me this a short while ago. MEN!!!

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good evening all

I've just got back from a lovely weekend with friends in Eastbourne. Stayed at the Premier Inn and have to say the room was lovely and the bed was soooooooooo comfy.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good evening all

I've just got back from a lovely weekend with friends in Eastbourne. Stayed at the Premier Inn and have to say the room was lovely and the bed was soooooooooo comfy.
Ah Eastbourne! Many a romantic weekend I've had there. ;) I reminisce. :)
Love the fact high street all flat. Godsend when bad with walking.

Reactions: heh

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Afternoon you lovely peoples....had a busy day today dogs walked, mom house cleaned daughter taken for blood tests as they think now she is diabetic done some Christmas shopping and now relaxing with a cuppa and bad me I had a mince pie I so love things I not supposed to eat grrrrr

Reactions: heh and tina_marie

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Afternoon all about to have dinner and never stopped all day sighs so time to have a rest and post some lol

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening

Been busy at work the last couple of days but only 4 more sleeps till my next holiday :D

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Afternoon lovely peeps hope your day si going well xxx

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening all

Our day didn't start well and got worse.
Firstly we drove from Brugge to Calais in this
20171210_102015.jpg

Very squeaky bum experience

Then we got stuck on a ferry in Calais port cos the ferry before ours ran aground, 6 hours we were on there (normally 1 hour 15 min crossing).

So not the best day o_O
But thanks for asking @PatsyB

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Afternoon lovely peeps.... no snow in the Notts area thank goodness

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good evening Patsy. Just got home from our first visit to the new Lidl at Dover, apparently it's the 2nd biggest Lidl in the country. Nice store and certainly big.

No snow here either but it is cold.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Happy New Year@heh

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've got my mojo back after being ill since last Wednesday with this bleddy lurgy that's doing the rounds, OH & DD were both ill too so we've been a right miserable bunch :doctor::(:arghh::grumpy::yuck:

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I've got my mojo back after being ill since last Wednesday with this bleddy lurgy that's doing the rounds, OH & DD were both ill too so we've been a right miserable bunch :doctor::(:arghh::grumpy::yuck:
Glad your on the mend . X