GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good Afternoon from a beautiful Sunny York, hope everyone has lovely weather today :).
Had my Bloods done on Wednesday in readiness for my Hospital Dermatology appointment on the 10th May. I have to attend every 3 months these appointments as it is part of ' the deal' being on the Biological Drug. And my LFT - Liver Function has to be closely checked/monitored. Will be interesting to see what my HBA1C is this time? The last check of it a few months ago it was 60 - so, fingers crossed it has come down much more?
Enjoy your day in whatever you are doing :).
Hi Liam1955
Hope all goes well with your hospital visit and LFT, wishing you well with HBA1C test,and a good day from really cold Lancashire?K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
No morning test so done one after brunch
So BG today at 1-40 pm is 5.8 same has my last one yesterday K

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good afternoon folks
Settled down to listen to Radio Cumbria for the match commentary at 3om only to discover the kick off is at 5.30 and that commentary begins at 4pm
On Radio Cumbria they are playing jazz music (not my favourite) so have switched it off before it gives me a headache lol

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good evening ladies and gents

Pleasant Sunday as it should be a day of doing next to nothing interspersed with a tiny amount of gardening in our tiny garden

Hope those not in good health manage some respite and I wish those suffering better days and times ahead

Free hugs to those in need

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Evening everyone , how have you been? Gardening and shopping was on the menu today . It's been a lovely day and tomorrow were at the pain clinic for a meds review. Amatrypline doesn't seem as effective as it use to . Ron had a bad night Friday but slept better last night . Hope tonight's the same . His dihydrocodeine only takes the edge of the pain but doesn't leave him constipated . Will let you all know what happens tomorrow . Enjoy what's left of the weekend . Xxx

D

debrasue

Afternoon, peeps!
It's been glorious weather here in S Glos today, and I haven't managed to enjoy any of it because the garden's still full of builders, digging holes, carving up patio slabs, chucking cement around, drinking gallons of tea and squash and eating me out of house and home! :arghh:
At least they go home at 4pm, so I can sit outside for a while in peace and quiet, surrounded by rubble. :grumpy: I'm beginning to worry that my lawn, my willow tree and my bank balance may not survive the siege, but I am sending up prayers..... :nailbiting:
I keep telling myself that they're nearly finished - just the pointing to go now - and it will be worth it in the end.
Can I have one of those free hugs, @Cumberland ?
xx

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Afternoon, peeps!
It's been glorious weather here in S Glos today, and I haven't managed to enjoy any of it because the garden's still full of builders, digging holes, carving up patio slabs, chucking cement around, drinking gallons of tea and squash and eating me out of house and home! :arghh:
At least they go home at 4pm, so I can sit outside for a while in peace and quiet, surrounded by rubble. :grumpy: I'm beginning to worry that my lawn, my willow tree and my bank balance may not survive the siege, but I am sending up prayers..... :nailbiting:
I keep telling myself that they're nearly finished - just the pointing to go now - and it will be worth it in the end.
xx

Lovely Lady you can have as many hugs as you want - all free x

Reactions: Liam1955

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Afternoon, peeps!
xx
You can have a hug from me too Debs!

D

debrasue

Well, my builders have almost finished, but it appears that my longed-for loafing about in the garden is still under threat.
My next-door neighbours have installed their own builders today, who have spent all afternoon erecting some monumental scaffolding all across the back of their house, which will provide the builders with an uninterrupted view of my lovely secluded garden. :eek:
I can only assume that this is a plan by a Higher Power to ensure that I won't be at any risk of contracting skin cancer this summer... :bag:
I'm fed up. :grumpy: