Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Rudely awoken by 4yr old at 04.53 this morning. Although only under 5hr fast not 8 my new fbg is 9.8 ouch!! Tomorrow may be a more accurate one as I had a treat yesterday afternoon. I feel I deserved one after all the pressure I've been under, hopefully I can relax more now. I wonder what tomorrows fbg will be?
Come on Toujeo300 work your magic! And I'll be eating well again, with the odd missed meal.

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 - been signed off work all week, saw a lovely Dr yesterday who put stomach symptoms down to anxiety - I did cry all over her :( She told me to go for lots of long walks - which would be ideal, but the weather doesn't look like it's co-operating. Trying to chill and look after myself. Feeling a lot better than yesterday and tummy behaved itself last night :)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Rudely awoken by 4yr old at 04.53 this morning. Although only under 5hr fast not 8 my new fbg is 9.8 ouch!! Tomorrow may be a more accurate one as I had a treat yesterday afternoon. I feel I deserved one after all the pressure I've been under, hopefully I can relax more now. I wonder what tomorrows fbg will be?
Come on Toujeo300 work your magic! And I'll be eating well again, with the odd missed meal.
So pleased you had a treat,:joyful: by golly you deserve one:D, Come on Toujeo300. I can't pretend to know what that is, but I'm routing for it;)!