Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
2d29f1499fcefbf7ce9b256d352b576e.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
"Don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" Bruce Lee.

I think many of us have...................

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Life ......... is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain's up and you're on. So get out there and give it your best shot.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
for all the world's a stage ...
upload_2018-11-30_19-27-20.jpeg

... so hitch your wagon to a star ....
scaletowidth

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
I have a app with my star sign horoscope and I like how it was true lol.
Star signs always motivate and inspire me lol

Someone or even multiple people may be telling you that something you want to do simply cannot be accomplished. The fact that others say you can’t, Picies, makes you want to prove all more that you can. But listen to their criticism anyway. Are you truly and fully prepared for what you need to do it? Do you have a realistic strategy and plan? If not then get to work. Yes you can do what you want to do. But in order to be most effective. You need to get your ducks in a row!

Lol reading this at 9pm I realised I had a email notification and turns out I have a group interview on Thursday on a job I applied for around a month ago (I was not expecting to hear back but I did) I literally only got sent it today close to 7pm and it come through late for some reason on my app but Better late then never. However I definitely need to reaserch company and prepare chlothes and documents after my volunteering tommorow. So I’m ready for Thursday.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Congratulations! And Good Luck for Thursday!

I myself have been thinking that something I want to do now is impossible. It's a move to a nice little town and right now I don't have the money for the move or even for the initial day-trip visit. I just learned that the initial visit is still several weeks away, which is good news, so now I have time to breathe a bit and get my ducks in a row.

Jesus recommended counting the cost before you set out to build a tower -- can you do it? Or, do you have enough soldiers to take on a larger army? He brought it around to counting the cost of following Him -- renouncing everything -- and I think that maybe I will have to downsize a LOT for this move. Not planning to take what little furniture I have anyway ... but what all else can I leave behind and manage without?

When I moved to this city years ago I had no furniture whatsoever ... by that evening I had a little sofa and within a few weeks I had a lovely big bed and later some tables and lamps and still later a bigger sofa. I slept on the floor until I got the bed, just glad to have a roof over my cats' and my heads. And as always I had my guitar.

As you are researching the company, I am researching the town, checking out drugstores and grocery stores, transportation, delivery services, and of course veterinarians.

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
It’s also like re-learning a sport.
People say you don’t forget but that’s not always true I know this as I’m re-learning to rollerblade (the last time I did it was 10 years ago when I was child) even if you fall a lot the trick is to just for up and keep practicing and if you fall to try to fall into your knees and hands. I’ve only been practicing two times and have fallen over a lot both times however second time I was starting to get the hang of it and am getting used to it.

You might think you want to give up but don’t bexuse you’ll eventually get the hang of it. I’m not fully their yet but I keep improving every day.