Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Goodness me, pregnancy is hard :)
Especially with hyperemesis and diabetes combine.
In and out hospital, IV drip, endless needles - and yes extreme nausea and vomitting.
I have been only bed resting for 5 months!
My first PG didn't go well, ended up in D & C.
This is my second and 3 month to go to delivery.
Wish me luck!!!
XX

I wish you luck !

I know everything of hyperemesis gravidarum every taste and feeling of it this is so hard to endure

Reactions: berylc

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!
I wish you luck !

I know everything of hyperemesis gravidarum every taste and feeling of it this is so hard to endure

May I send you a private message?
I'd like to find out how you're surviving it with Diabetes too...

Xxxxx

Reactions: Freema

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Don't know coz I didn't test this morning...I felt like a bit of mystery..ooooooooo........ No doubt I shall check later; one can only have so much mystery.

Reactions: Freema

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 Back at the doctors this morning to talk about trying to get back into work tomorrow. I've been in citalopram for two weeks now and am generally feeling much better, but very anxious about the appointment none the less.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Found an 8.5 this morning @ 6am down a whole .2 from yesterday morning, so heading in the right direction!
Yesterday after work I went for a 1 1/2 hrs cycle and I was down to 5.3, just need one of them in the morning please :)