Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I cannot believe it but my fbs this morning was 4.9. It has never been that low before. Lately, I have been making an effort to walk more especially just before bedtime. Not sure if that is the secret but do give it a try if you are having problems with your fbs. It seems to work for me and sure hope it works for you. Happy

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
A bit late checking this morning
6.7 @ 10am.
Not bad considering I had wonderful boiled tatties with the wedding meal, followed by a bowl of rhubarb crumble and ice cream. Then to finish off the night an Orkney Pattie (mashed tatties with spices, made into a round and dipped in batter and deep fried, yummy!) and slices of some of the wedding cakes (carrot cake, blueberry sponge and a raspberry sponge) for the wedding supper about 10pm. I missed out on the chocolate cake and the mango cake!
But I suppose all of the dancing helped work off the cakes!

D

Deleted member 308541

5.8 at 5:30 am.

5.9 today first reading below 6 for weeks was going to double check then I thought why spoil it I'll just enjoy it instead
emoji23.png

Good one mate, hope you find more of them. :D