Good Morning

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

It's a lovely morning, bright blue sky and not too hot atm.
I was rudely awoken at 5.07 with bad cramp in my leg, that hasn't happened for ages so may take a quinine tablet tonight.
Going for breakfast with my mate Bob before work :)

Have a good day

H :)

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
13/7 - Good Morning from another Sunny Day in York.
Enjoy your day everyone :).

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning

There's a few clouds out there this morning.
Last day at work today for a week :happy:
Will be away from tomorrow so will "see" you later.

Have a good day/week

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Bad cramp in my leg woke me up again and in my haste to get out of bed I heard and felt my little finger crack and now it's bleddy painful :arghh:

Off in our motorhome for a week so I'll catch you later

Have a good day/week

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all

Bad cramp in my leg woke me up again and in my haste to get out of bed I heard and felt my little finger crack and now it's bleddy painful :arghh:

Off in our motorhome for a week so I'll catch you later

Have a good day/week

Have a good time .x

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Good morning all, looks like its going to be hot and we're off to queens hospital in Nottingham to get this blood test of Ron's done . He's been putting it off for months as not been feeling up to going . Hope you all had a good weekend and enjoy your day whatever your doing . X

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good luck Ron and hope you both manage to enjoy most of the day @tina_marie It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Central Scotland too, taking no 3 son to lunch and then for a walk in the foothills of our local hill range. Have a really good day everyone, hope that it's stress free and happy

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
We're on the medilink bus now heading for the hospital.

Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Had a lovely walk out with 4yr old, then an adult few hours with coffee and shopping (including protein bread from Morrisons) with my 72yr old Aunty Sandra whose off travelling on wednesday. Nothing stops her. I want to be just the same at her age!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from, sunny C Scotland. Day out with lovely hubby today.
I hope that everyone has a good day with minimal pain

Reactions: ickihun

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all, hot again today. Least we're not at the hospital an hour we waited yesterday for a blood test , needless to say gtn spray came in handy . Found out yesterday that gp has sent out a referral letter to hospital for Ron to attend the memory clinic . Think he should have a season ticket we spend more time there than anywhere else . Hope your all enjoying the weather and have a good day . X

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Had a lovely walk out with 4yr old, then an adult few hours with coffee and shopping (including protein bread from Morrisons) with my 72yr old Aunty Sandra whose off travelling on wednesday. Nothing stops her. I want to be just the same at her age!
Your Aunty Sandra sounds like mum, she's going to be 72 in a couple of weeks and even blindness doesn't hold her back!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I won't let much stop me. Had a little walk out again this afternoon as well as this morning but I might have over done it.
Aching from head to toe. I never thought a small walk could end up being a workout! Ha ha
Sooooo looking forward to the heavy weight loss with op. It should help my back too.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I had cod in batter and chips for lunch yesterday bought for me as a treat. I woke this morning on a fbg 9.6. I cannot remember when that last happened.
I put it down to carb content and not taking enough insulin. Surprisingly I was not water retention hit this morning due to less novarapid. Ermmm. Looks like insulin definitely causing my water retention then.
So much energy too. A chat-a-box this morning. ha ha

Reactions: tina_marie

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
There should be a "you lucky thing" button Vicki, cod and chips droooool My fbgs are through the roof without a fish supper, as we call it up here @ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
There should be a "you lucky thing" button Vicki, cod and chips droooool My fbgs are through the roof without a fish supper, as we call it up here @ickihun
Is it causing tiredness too? Diabetic tablet not much help?
How long is it before you see your main diabetic care team again? Ask to bring it forward if any concerns hun. It can make a difference.
Hugs for you and mr 13lizanne as they are taking along for the ride too, eh?
Off for a nap, to recharge my batteries for hair dyeing hopefully later. A function to go to friday night :) :) :) ha ha. Only downside is I cannot dance anymore, nor sing on karaoke. :( Never been a bystander.
It won't be for much longer. Please god.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone, Im off up the coast for a day out with hubby and son no 3 today, hope your day will be filled with good things too - especially our lovely @Diamum5972. Happy Birthday Barbara xxx

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Good morning everyone, Im off up the coast for a day out with hubby and son no 3 today, hope your day will be filled with good things too - especially our lovely @Diamum5972. Happy Birthday Barbara xxx
Hope you have a lovely day Anna, thanks for the birthday wishes xx

Reactions: Liam1955

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Grey outside this morning.
Back to work today after my holiday :(
Seeing the doctor this morning to see if I can stop taking Lipitor as my cholesterol level has dropped

Have a good day

Reactions: 13lizanne