Idiotic person judging me!!!

Chloesnavy

Type of diabetes
Type 1

Edit by moderator as image named third party without third party permission. Image amended in accordance.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Account

My response is usually along the lines of
... I have no choice but to inject if I want to stay alive. You can choose to look away.
or
... There is a difference between doing something "in public" and doing something "publicly". I choose to inject in public. You have a choice whether to be an idiot in public or be an idiot publicly. You appear to have chosen to be a public idiot.

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's easier said than done but please ignore this ignorant person and move on with your day @Chloesnavy - they're clearly not worth wasting energy on and I doubt they would listen if you tried to educate them.

MikeTurin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do you think you can educate them and the outcome it's worth the effort?
@Chloesnavy ignore them, it's their problem, not yours.

Reactions: dbr10

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
well there will always be idiots, we´ll never be rid of that problem...

there are idiots all over the world and ignorants at every level...

just do what you think is the best for you... and ignore the idiots./uninformed ...
to wait for everybody to agree I think is and endless task .. and wasted energy

we just need to keep focus of what is our own values and go for living true to our own values as long as we are not breaking any laws what can they do ? nothing.... in my country there is a lot of debate if mothers can give their baby child milk n public... I am for that but many are against that ... but luckily there is still no law against it....

as long as people are not changing diapers at the tables in the restarant I am tolerant..

Last edited:
Reactions: Chloesnavy

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol!

Now I've seen that, I think I'll just kick around with my pens hanging out my abdomen at all times; to try and provoke a reaction just like that. I would love someone to have a dig just so I could rip them to shreds:)

Don't worry about them @Chloesnavy, they're ignorant fools.

coxymk2

A friends little girl saw me injecting a few days ago l forgot she was in the words were " Dad John's on drugs ". Had to explain the difference but she soon understood that it was needed. Now she says can I watch you. Just find it so funny that children can understand but adults can be such rear ends at times. Just keep doing what you need to do and ignore total morons like that

Sibyl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I ain't shooting up in no public bog! LMAO! Gosh! It's enough dealing with this blessed stuff without some holier than thou prat sounding off. He has no idea does he?! Big hugs, Kiddo. X

Edited by moderator to remove name of third party, and swearing.

Last edited by a moderator: