NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
One for @NoCrbs4Me - Amber O'Hearn:

Yes, this is why I don't eat fruits or vegetables (well, almost none).

Another reason that I know I should eat as few plants as possible is that the government tells me I should eat lots.

AloeSvea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Ivor Cummins:

This was particularly interesting for diabetics, I think. So much I found it quite depressing, basically, imagining choosing my casket for the upcoming stroke or CVD. But I am pleased I hung in there with the lecture, as the last part referenced those of us with diabetes already - towards keto of course, super-low carbs and so on, and getting ourselves onto that lovely green part of the arrow towards ancestral health, as opposed to metabolic mayhem. There is hope! Yay!

The breakdown of blood lipid test results via engineering principles (getting to the root cause and fixing it) really is a great way to learn about this stuff. (I've met this info before, but this lecture was very clear so particularly good.) I liked the pie graph descriptions analysing Joseph Kraft (have I got the first name right?)'s work on the connection between hyperinsulinemia and insulin resistance and heart disease. And how to get better. Very important that last bit :).