Not open for further replies.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who judge people they dont know or met
So now I don't really know what you want from these posts.
On the one hand I am personally very impressed with you curing yourself and others, really well done.
You wont tell us how you did it - and no one wants to buy it.

Perhaps you might have to do a bit more than 104 emails.
How about publishing on this thread the data. So all of the data on the three subjects that is not part of your USP. FBG, Pre and post meals, HBA etc.

I am certain that once everyone sees the data and are blown away by it then the money will come rolling in.
But the alternative to just keep telling people you cured yourself isn't going to get very far in my humble opinion.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
looking to upload documents ... videos and real time data .. hoping my ''story '' will be noticed by an established organisation who will then afford me an opportunity to '' walk the walk ''

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
looking to upload documents ... videos and real time data .. hoping my ''story '' will be noticed by an established organisation who will then afford me an opportunity to '' walk the walk ''

I look forward to seeing it all.

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Where is your blog - I will give it a read.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
i am sitting on top of a potential bombshell .. and if u think i will reveal it for nothing .. think again

We know your motives

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
i made myself a diabetic again .. only to prove to myself .. that diabetes is totally reversable .. and also to tweak my regimen ... which i have done .. very succesffully .. thanks .. wish u well too

Greta..but doesn't it equally prove that it a Type 2 diabetic is always a diabetic who is simply managing to avoid high blood sugar levels through a particular approach ? Perhaps we simply differ on the definition of "totally reversable".

Chuckannuck

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i am sitting on top of a potential bombshell .. and if u think i will reveal it for nothing .. think again

chjaqqa, I'm sure the info you have on T2D reversal is valuable, but I'm skeptical it is exclusive. Drs. Fung, Hallberg and Unwin, to name a few, are helping T2D's reliably and consistently achieve reversal. They've been open about their approaches and the science behind it. Anyone interested in this can find out more with a google search or simply by checking out the Low Carb Program.

If you have something to offer beyond their work, I'm interested and I expect others are, too. Why not write a book or put your work online like others have done, and we'll take a look at it.

Last edited:

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
From the blog......
"I told them what to eat , when to eat and how to eat , within two weeks their blood sugar was normal ".
Diet controls blood sugar - who knew?

Reactions: sally and james

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
my blog
Where is your blog - I will give it a read.
is on this site under the heading '' blogs'' .. i am sure u will find it

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
i o
chjaqqa, I'm sure the info you have on T2D reversal is valuable, but I doubt it is exclusive. Drs. Fung, Hallberg and Unwin, to name a few, are helping T2D's reliably and consistently achieve reversal. They've been open about their approaches and the science behind it. Anyone interested in this can find out more with a google search or simply by checking out the Low Carb Program.

If you have something to offer beyond their work, I'm interested and I expect others are, too. Why not write a book or put your work online like others have done, and we'll take a look at it.
nly read dr jason fungs work .. dr axe .. and 2 others whose names escape me at this moment in time

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
From the blog......
"I told them what to eat , when to eat and how to eat , within two weeks their blood sugar was normal ".
Diet controls blood sugar - who knew?
everyone knows this .. and yet non have successfully reversed their diabetes .. interesting aint it ..

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm curious- if you reversed your diabetes and say you will never get diabetes again ( for me the definition of never getting diabetes again is being able to eat a humongous amount of carbs and sugars with no ill effect) - how did you manage to "give" yourself diabetes again - surely by your definition that would be impossible?

Reactions: loiphamp

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
Quite a few here have actually- interesting ain't it

By your definitely I have reversed mine - but, like you, if I eat too many carbs it comes back again - so, it's not reversed, just put in to remission.

Reactions: lovinglife
Status
Not open for further replies.