Goodbye

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am not going to say why since it will get me banned for life. I seems I have reently upset someone.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I am not going to say why since it will get me banned for life. I seems I have reently upset someone.

This is turning into an epidemic.

The research you share generously on this forum is very valuable. I for one have learnt a lot from it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It would be a travesty if you left. Please think again.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Please, just take a break until all of this blows over then return to us with your knowledge, we need it.

Reactions: dbr10

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

The research you share generously on this forum is very valuable. I for one have learnt a lot from it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I have joined another Forum. It is not as good as this one used to be, but better than it is now. Nuff said

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
May we ask what is the address of the other forum, so we are able to come a visit you.....

(Note anyone signed up for email alarts sees all posts before the mods can delete them, therefore even if a mod was daft enough to delete the responce, we will still see it.)

Last edited:

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I have joined another Forum. It is not as good as this one used to be, but better than it is now. Nuff said

The other forum's gain, our forum's loss. I'm sorry, but hopefully you will return.

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
Like the others - I will miss you and your wisdom but I can't blame you for wanting to take a break at the moment, it is getting pretty awful. *hug*

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Just imagine that I'm singing @Oldvatr

Baby, please don't go, baby please don't go ......... :)
If all the lovely people leave we can't change the forum for the better.

Have a short break until you shake this off then please come back to us

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
May we ask what is the address of the other forum, so we are able to come a visit you.....
Sorry that would break the conditions of the Forum, and anyway it is a personal thing. I will actually be doing research for my wife's recently acquired condition which is not diabetes. I am not wanting to distract anyone from using this forum and as my OP suggests. I am not anticipating a lifetime absence.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just imagine that I'm singing @Oldvatr

Baby, please don't go, baby please don't go ......... :)
If all the lovely people leave we can't change the forum for the better.

Have a short break until you shake this off then please come back to us
I do not see myself as "a lovely person", but that is my personal interpretation.... Nice song anyway, I used to play it in the band many moons ago. Thank you, but my current song is my swan song.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
It is good that you are not burning your bridges. I wish both you and your wife the best of health and hope that you stay well.

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry that would break the conditions of the Forum, and anyway it is a personal thing. I will actually be doing research for my wife's recently acquired condition which is not diabetes. I am not wanting to distract anyone from using this forum and as my OP suggests. I am not anticipating a lifetime absence.
You'll be missed, @Oldvatr . All the best to you and Mrs @Oldvatr . See you again soon I hope. x

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh no.. please reconsider. I've always found your input very useful.
I know I've been out of the loop for a while but I can't say I've noticed any nastiness. I tend to look at discussion as just that, people may have different opinions, but I find that constructive and like to keep an open mind on things.

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I wouldn't worry about that. Thank you for your very informative responses to my questions.

Reactions: Bluetit1802

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Totally agree.

Reactions: Bluetit1802

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I know that there are many members on this forum but we don't want to lose such ones as @Oldvatr with their very helpful posts please come back soon
CAROL