• Total voters

maglil55

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yep, the infamous Redback on the toilet seat springs to mind. :D

I remember going to a fabulous fish restaurant in Woy Woy - outdoors - but their toilets were little wooden shacks (a wee bit up from a dunny) but the large huntsman looking at me was off putting. I know they're harmless but they are scary looking.

D

Deleted member 308541

@Tipetoo I am convinced that no Australian has ever had a relaxing visit to the bathroom!
We have a newly renovated toilet and shower unit, the tradies that removed the asbestos wall and ceiling panels sprayed the area with pesticide before the plasterers put the asbestos free panelling in.

So that should keep them out for a good while, although my partner still takes a fly swatter with her to beat anything to death with.

D

Deleted member 308541

I remember going to a fabulous fish restaurant in Woy Woy - outdoors - but their toilets were little wooden shacks (a wee bit up from a dunny) but the large huntsman looking at me was off putting. I know they're harmless but they are scary looking.
For those that do not know what a Huntsman Spider looks like, they are harmless but scary when they surprise you...

huntsmanSpider.jpg

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I had an interesting incident today I was injecting in the cafe queue -awkward as I had to change cartridges too. A young boy was borderline transfixed by what I was doing so much so his mum told him off but I was so impressed as she clearly told him exactly what I was doing and why .

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Deep fried, they are nice and crunchy and low in carbs as well.

Don't get caught doing it as they are a protected species as are all of Australia's fauna. :D

Lol, you're a protected species too mate. I'd hate to see you get flushed down for derailment of a school project... o_O;)

D

Deleted member 308541

Lol, you're a protected species too mate. I'd hate to see you get flushed down for derailment of a school project... o_O;)
I am not trying to be unhelpful to the op @S-M, I hope he /she is still around watching this thread.

Just stating It basically boils down to you cannot trust any surface in a public toilet, as others have remarked on about Australian karzis. :D