What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning k ive got appointment with dn tomorrow so will prob get sorted hope your feeling better yourself and that your anti biotics arnt having an adverse effect on you
Thanks Karen I'm ok at this time but my gout is flaring up and though I still have some tablets I'm unsure if it will be ok to mix them with these antibiotics has I've not to have my statins so will wait until Boots chemist opens any phone for advice? K

Reactions: karen8967

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thanks Karen I'm ok at this time but my gout is flaring up and though I still have some tablets I'm unsure if it will be ok to mix them with these antibiotics has I've not to have my statins so will wait until Boots chemist opens any phone for advice? K

To anwser this question one really needs to know the names of both medicines to give a precise reply. Why go to Boots.?

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Karen my BG this morning was 6.1
Hope your now feeling better after something to eat, it's the nights when the hypos come on for you can you not contact your diabetes nurse and ask her for advice,you shouldn't have to deal with it alone you've not been diabetic on insulin long and your new libra is taking some getting used to. I do worry for you and hope things get sort. K
Thankyou k xx

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
To anwser this question one really needs to know the names of both medicines to give a precise reply. Why go to Boots.?
Hi @Ymdawd I looked for you yesterday but you were not on site, now know you were ill hope you feeling better,
I am Has of yesterday being treated for Lymes disease the antibiotics is Doxycycline 100mg twice daily and my gout meds is Colchicine 500mg twice daily can you help with if I can take both of these meds without adverse effects? And can I still have squeezed lemon juice in the morning for my gout whilst taking the antibiotics. Thanks Ymdawd. K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi @Ymdawd hopefully you got my list of meds that I need help and advice with, would you get back in touch as soon Has you can, I have not taken my meds yet?K

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Slept in today, so I am posting a bit late. Blood sugars today are 5.1.

How are you feeling today, @Ymdawd? Not being able to keep anything down for days sounds horrible.
Glad to see you back, @pavlosn.

Reactions: Sobo82

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
04aada939195975957704d6cab0f4169.jpg

10,3 mmol/l

Hi, missed your photos. Always a good start to the day!

rayhigginson

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @rayhigginson do you have a diabetic nurse you can call for advice, and has daisy1 been in touch with the newbies advice paperwork yet, it would help you understand more on how you could control your diabetes. Let me know K

Nope no nurse ⚕️, just doctor in clinic going back to see him 19 Dec to see if these new meds are working! Also go a contour next one neater coming as my GlucoMen areo is playing up keeps giving errors.............

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all. I am 6.2 today, had a chicken korma last night. And after nearly a week of being in the 5s.
Hope you all have a great Sunday.
Hi Kentoldlady1
Same here if I have curry but I now have it without rice I use spiralized vegetables and a little curry. K

Reactions: ziggy_w