What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...b***r another early rise...slept so awkwardly...woke up with one of those awkward cricks in my neck...wandering about in the kitchen like Quasimodo...trying to make the coffee...ooh that's better...that first sip...bliss....up to a 4.3.

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
04aada939195975957704d6cab0f4169.jpg

10,3 mmol/l

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

it's still dark, wet and chilly here but the forecast says some sun for us later so I'm putting on the heating and making a nice cuppa and going back to bed for an hour before I have my shower ;)

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Have not submitted any BG readings today. Could not see the point as I have had bad vomiting/diarrhoea for the past two days. Ive not been eating so see little point in taking the BG medicines. Just been consuming loperamide and oral rehydration sachets to replace lost fluid. Hope to start eating a little more normally tomorrow.? We’ll see.
Get well soon

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have not submitted any BG readings today. Could not see the point as I have had bad vomiting/diarrhoea for the past two days. Ive not been eating so see little point in taking the BG medicines. Just been consuming loperamide and oral rehydration sachets to replace lost fluid. Hope to start eating a little more normally tomorrow.? We’ll see.
Hope your feeling better soon x

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
BG of only 7.0 at 8.20 am which is very good considering the past 48hours and no medication at all yesterday. See the bliss of a good nights sleep. Its magic.
Hi Ymdawd hope your now on the mend from your gastro outbreak? Take care of yourself K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
2.4 @5.30 this morning hypo treated bk to bed 4.8 just now still a bit low for me but just had breakfast enjoy whats left of your weekend all
Sorry your still haveing these hypos hope things settle down soon. K

Reactions: karen8967

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sorry your still haveing these hypos hope things settle down soon. K
Hi Karen my BG this morning was 6.1
Hope your now feeling better after something to eat, it's the nights when the hypos come on for you can you not contact your diabetes nurse and ask her for advice,you shouldn't have to deal with it alone you've not been diabetic on insulin long and your new libra is taking some getting used to. I do worry for you and hope things get sort. K