Survey for school project

what is the most intimidating part of your kit (if you were a child)

• insulin pen

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • needles

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • pricker

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • blood strips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meter

• lancelets

• Total voters

knipster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hiya, for my school project, I need to create a survey, so if anyone would like to help me, please fill out the poll! -sorry for those trying to fill out the survey earlier- I couldn't include the polls for some reason. Please bear in mind that the project is aimed at children, so answer what you would have done as a kid, or for your younger child.
thanks for your help!

bangkokdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Many people on this forum complain about how ignorant the general public are about diabetes but when you have a chance to enter your answer /comments Where are they ??

viewing the few answers 25 % say they are concerned by the meter a golden opportunity to explain why the meter is a helpful tool. and once you get used to it is nothing to fear . I think this is an opportunity to teach presumably school children (The Potentially Ignorant Adults of the future !) about diabetes If we don't do it who else will ???

D

Deleted member 308541

viewing the few answers 25 % say they are concerned by the meter a golden opportunity to explain why the meter is a helpful tool.
There are a number of posters on this forum that worry about the the accuracy of their meters. That is probably the reason that button was chosen.

What the survey needs is a comment such as: None of the above apply.